Chapter 11

Draco couldn't take in what she had just said. He looked down at her with his face void of any emotion, but his heart was exploding inside of him at her words.

She trusted him with her own body. She actually wanted to be pleasured by him. He groaned lowly and pushed their lips together slowly, taking his time with her soft lips.

One of his hands moved to her waists, it barely grazing her but the slight touch making her wither under him. He kissed her a bit harder, the feeling of her plump lips he had been dying to taste since ever on his making him go crazy.

His breath hitched as he opened his mouth and slipped his tongue into her mouth, tasting the sweet taste of the pumpkin juice he served for them to drink.

Forcing the kiss to go harder, she tried to breath properly but it came out heavy, her head slightly lifting from the pillow to kiss him even harder.

Both of his hands were now gently on her waist, his kisses trailing down from her now swollen lips to her neck. She tilted it back, her eyes fluttering as he kissed it roughly, leaving marks.

He made his way down to her naked collar bone, sucking on it lightly and kissing it softly. Her hands moved her his hair, twisting and pulling the strands as he kissed her body harder.

His kisses were now on the top of her breasts, his now dark silver eyes moving up to hers for reassurance. She just slightly arched her chest into his face, loving the pleasure she was receiving.

Turning his eyes back to her covered chest, he pulled the soft material down to her stomach, growling at her perky breasts. He eyes her nipples, taking one of them into his mouth and looking up to see her reaction.

A soft moan left her lips as he tugged on it, the sound making him want to hear it forever.

"Does that feel good baby?" He mumbled against her skin, moving his mouth to the other one as his hand played with the one his mouth was just on. She breathed heavily as he gave the same attention to both of them, her core starting to ache in need.

"Fuck Draco..", he moved down from her nipples to her stomach, sliding down her black pants and taking a glance at her black laced underwear. He cursed under his breath and slid it down her legs, his breath shortening when he looked up at her vulnerable figure.

She was looking at him with wide needy eyes, the sight staying engraved in his mind forever. He spread her thighs open, seeing her dripping core ready for his attention.

"I-I've never." He looked at her with softened eyes, stroking her thighs in a comforting way. "You've never been touched before?" She shook her head.

"It was one of the reasons me and Adrian used to argue a lot." He clenched his jaw at her words and tilted his head to the side, his thumb running circles on the inside of her thighs.

"You've never touched yourself either?" She shook her head once again, embarrassed to see his reaction. He lowered his mouth to her left thigh, pressing a kiss to the top of it.

"Don't worry baby, I won't do anything you don't want me to." She relaxed at his words and spread her legs wider, giving him a better view of her soaking pussy.

He started to kiss up the side of her thighs and up to her hip, teasing her. He kissed the top of her stomach and switched to her other thigh, dismissing the place where she wanted him most.

"It aches." He smirked at her words and lifted his mouth up to hers, smashing his lips against hers roughly. She moaned into the kiss, his hand snaking to her pussy and lightly pressing his middle and index finger on the wetness of it.

She separated their lips, their mouth an inch apart as they breathed the same air. He kissed from her cheek to her jaw, nibbling on it as he moved his fingers in a circular motion.

A small gasp left her lips at the action, her lip going in between her teeth to try and control her sounds.

"I want to hear them all, love." She let her sounds rub freely as he spoke, her legs trembling slightly as he moved them faster. He moved his fingers lower in her pussy, moving his mouth back onto hers as he inserted one of his fingers into her.

She groaned and withered under him uncomfortably, not liking the feeling of it stretching her.

"Give it time. You'll like it after a while." She didn't think it would actually start to feel good with the way it felt at the moment.

It seemed like she spoke to soon when he started to thrust his finger in and out slowly, her mouth gaping as he started to hit a spot in her. He quickly put a second one in her, a wince leaving her lips.

"So tight." He spoke with a groan, the sound of her wetness filling his ears. He thrusted them a bit faster, looking at her face to see if it felt better. He could tell it did by the way her expression turned into a pleasured one every time he moved his fingers a bit faster.

Her breathing got heavy as he moved them faster, his thumb now rubbing her clit as well. Her fists clenched on the bedsheets, her back slightly arching off the bed. He watched her reaction, wanting to watch her come undone.

"Come on, angel. Cum for me." A loud moan left her lips after his low words, her head tilting back as she came all over his fingers. Her legs were shaking by the end of it, her eyes hooded as she watched him remove her fingers and lick her cum off completely.

He ran a hand through her hair, his face emotionless as he watched her eyes flutter closed in exhaustion from the new pleasure she had just endured.

"Sleep, baby.."