Chapter 4

Wren didn't know what to do. She had woken up a few minutes ago, and was now with her knees bundled up to her chest in fear. She knew the man who had taken her.

And he was supposed to be locked in the asylum. She kept wondering how he could've possibly gotten away. They made his cell even more secure than the other times, so she assumed there was no way.

But she guessed he was just too good at escaping anything. She had been frightened since the moment she woke up. She had to admit the room she was in was beautiful, but she couldn't help but see it as a cage. A gorgeous cage that she will never be let out of.

She shook her head and didn't let those thoughts cloud her mind and take her down. She got up and walked towards the door, looking around the room for something heavy so that he won't be able to get to her. She spotted the bathroom and considered going in to look for what she needed, but decided on the latter.

Her breathing was heavy, her eyes teary as she stood at an end of the dark oak cabinet and pushed it towards the door. She made sure to inhale deeply to not make it weight as much. She groaned with a cry as she pushed the heavy wood, placing it in front of the door.

The sound of rapid footsteps were heard, a low growl following. He hadn't stayed in the room for when she woke up because he wanted her to take in the fact that she was going to stay there with him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She backed away from the door, her heartbeat pounding against her chest. The doorknob started rattling frantically and banging was heard against the door making her stop her movements and try to be as quiet as possible. She didn't know why but she thought that maybe he would leave somehow.

Everything suddenly stopped. The sound of the rattling and the banging stopped. Only her breathing was heard as she stayed still, trying to hear any sound from the other side of the door.

Nothing was heard. She was starting to think that he actually left her alone, a small breath of relief 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 escaping her lips.

A hand suddenly pressed against her mouth, his other arm going over her hands and tightly onto her waist, his grip hard. She sobbed against his hand as she kicked up, trying to push him back against the wall to make him let her go.

"Hello to you too, my love."

She let out a muffled scream, his grip tightening at the sound. She kept thrashing against him, but to no use. He was taller and stronger than her. She didn't think she could get away from him without a weapon.

Her sobs were heard as she kept fighting, Draco not making a move to let her go. Her eyes were blurred over, her head spinning and making her think that everything that is happening was a nightmare.

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢- 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢. He pressed his head against her neck, his grip still tight around her. His thoughts got all over the place as soon as he grabbed onto her. She felt just as he had imagined.

"Mr. Malfoy- please let me go." He had to contain a snarl at the name she called him.

"It's Draco to you." She tried to keep her chin from trembling as he hugged her tightly, her eyes shutting at the contact. Her eyes popped open when she felt his grip loosen on her. He was so caught into her touch that he wasn't holding on to her as tight.

Taking it as her only chance, she elbowed him in the stomach making him groan and let her go completely, and made a run for it through the
bathroom. She didn't look back as she heard him curse under his breath and run after her.

She didn't know the house well, so she just looked around the hall and ran towards the stairs. She skipped down two steps at the time, not even thinking about the consequences if she fell.

The double doors were in front of her as she sped over to them even faster, reaching her hand out. She was suddenly grabbed by the back of her neck, a cry of pain leaving her lips as he brought her close to him.

He was breathing heavily as he brought her down onto the burgundy couch, his face stern as he looked down at her. She didn't stop fighting him as he pressed her down onto it forcefully, tears running down her face as she thought about him touching her without her consent.

He growled lowly and pressed her down onto the couch, grabbing both of her wrists in one hand. He pulled her close to his face and looked at her with a clenched jaw.

"I promise I'm not going to hurt you or touch you without your consent. I just need you to cooperate with me." Her fighting was still active but she seemed to calm down slightly at his words.

It wasn't that she trusted him after what he said, but for some reason she believed him.