xi. disney && universal

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

TODAY WAS THE day they were all flying in to la. they had there tickets and everything ready. they were all supposedly meeting at the airport, which maya and leo were already at. they already had gone through airport security and everything, they were just waiting for there friends. they saw chris, nick, and matt walk by, maya waved at them and they came over to where her and her brother were sitting.

"good morning christopher" maya smiled, greeting the boy. "i haven't eaten anything" chris layed back on his chair. "i think there's a coffee shop or something near" maya answered, looking around trying to search for something.

"shall we?" chris asked, standing up. "we shall" maya stood up, linking there arms. they walked around and looked for something to eat. they found a small bakery, that sold bagels and coffee.

they got some bagels and coffee, which they eat quickly. "those bagels were delicious" maya threw away her napkin. "best fucking bagels i've ever eaten" chris walked hand in hand with maya. they went back to where there friends were sitting, lily, mariano, madi, and madison had arrived.

they were now boarding the plane, they all had seats near eachother. maya, lily and madison sat together, matt, chris and leo sat on the row next to them, and mariano, nick and madi sat behind them.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

INSTAGRAM

mayaellington