iv. she sent you paper rings?

TWO DAYS PASSED, maya being very excited for chris to get the paper rings she sent him

TWO DAYS PASSED, maya being very excited for chris to get the paper rings she sent him. they were supposedly arriving to his house today.

she hoped she liked them, but didn't think anything weird about it.

(super short but i just wanted to get to chris )
★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

A KNOCK WAS HEARD sturniolo household. chris knowing that sometime was arriving for him, went to open it. the was a small envelope laying on the carpet, chris picked it up and close the door. he went to the kitchen and opened the envelope, halfway until he got interrupted by matt. "what's that?" he asked.

"oh, um maya send it" chris looked at him, then continued opening the envelope. matt wacthed closely what chris was doing. once chris opened the envelope he saw all of the paper rings inside of it. "she sent you paper rings?" matt came closer to chris and picked one of the rings up. he examined it, he chuckled. "she even decorated them" matt said, with a smile on his face. chris checked for any notes, which he found.

hi chris, im also guessing matt's there, if he isn't this would be very awkward. anyways um this is the thing that i had for you. i don't really know if it's actually special for you. this isn't any type of like 'marry me' shit. just a gift for you.

so here's your present if it counts as a present. so yeah, bye

bye bye christopher

chris smiled at the note.

"so are you gonna wear them?" matt asked, looking at chris. "of course, some im gonna put in my little box that i have in my closet" he explained, putting some of the rings on his fingers. they looked a bit weird but pretty at the same time. "she probably likes you" matt said, chris eyes were wide, he just shook his head. "cmon who sends a guy a bunch of paper rings, in a friendly way, especially if it has to do with the song" matt argued. chris looked at him with a confused face, "what do you mean 'especially if it has to do with the song" chris asked, matt had a suprised look on his face. "you don't know the song?" matt said, chris shook his head.

matt looked for his phone, searching for the song. paper rings by taylor swift started. "the wind is cold, like the shoulder that i gave you in the street" the song continued playing, "kiss me once cause you know i had a long night, (oh!) kiss me twice cause it's gonna be alright" paper rings kept playing in the background. " i like shiny things but I'd marry you with paper rings, uh huh that's rigth, darling your the one i want" the song continued for at least 2 minutes. "see?" matt asked. "still it doesn't mean anything, she dosent like me" chris picked up the paper rings one by one. matt sighed and walked back to his room.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

CHRIS PHONE RANG, he checked to see who it was. it was maya, she was calling from an instagram call. he quickly accepted, he greeted her with a simple 'hi.' she waved at him. "so did you get them?" maya asked, with excitement. "yeah, there really cute" chris smiled at her.

someone entered maya's room, interrupting maya's and chris conversation. "maya, im going to target, do you want anything?" leo entered the room with his keys and phone in his hand. "can you get me sour patch?" maya answered, while leo looked at her phone. "who are you calling" leo furrowed his eyebrows. "christopher" maya quietly answered. "hello leo" chris waved at him. leo waved back, "im gonna go" leo walked out of the room.

"so that's leo, my famous brother" maya explained, "he seems scary" chris commented. maya shook her
head. "he isn't scary, once you actually meet him he'll probaly like you" maya told him.

they continued calling for 3 hours. they played games, learned more about each other, and other things.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

INSTAGRAM

mayaellington story !
30 secs ago...

mayaellington story !30 secs ago

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

ara's notes
i don't really like this chapter tbh

ara's notes i don't really like this chapter tbh