miss bubbly (2)

lisa

i texted jennie na susunduin ko siya pero she refused and told me magkita na lang kami kung saan gaganapin 'yung party. so i sent her the address instead.

"may hinihintay ka ba?" curious na tanong ni jisoo sa akin. she probably notice how i kept glancing at the entrance. why do i feel like jennie's gonna ditch our deal. it's been 30 minutes when she told me na nag-aayos na siya. pinigilan kong ma-disappoint. so what if hindi siya pumunta? it's just a silly challenge anyway. inalis ko 'yung tingin ko sa pintuan at kumuha ng red cup sa counter.

"meron." i told her honestly.

"whoah you're seeing someone?" hindi na ako nakasagot ng mapansin ko na nabawasan 'yung ingay. i cast my eyes upwards and saw the reason. jennie's standing at the entrance, looking unsure.

my heart sped up upon seeing her. she's here.

people who already notice her was quite surprise. jennie look around then stop when our eyes made contact. someone approached her kaya nabaling sakanila 'yung atensyon niya.

napalunok ako habang pinagmamasdan siya. she dress up well. she's wearing a black dress which ends one inch above her knees. her wavy brunette hair is down. after entertaining the group of people who talked to her, she made her way towards me. i didn't move from my place, still trying to process that jennie's really here.

she halt infront of me. "hi." she flashed me her dazzling smile.

"holy fuck." jisoo muttered next to me kaya tiningnan siya ni jennie.

"hi jisoo." she wave a little.

"you're here." she said dumbly. just like me, she's dumbfounded to see a rare sight of jennie kim in a house party. jennie just chuckled.

"yes i'm here." she said bago tumingin ulit sa akin.

"you look surprise." sabi ni jennie sa akin with an amuse smile playing on her lips.

i shrug, finally recovering from my shock.

"i'll get you some drinks." sabi ko at sinalinan ng alak 'yung hawak kong cup kanina. i then grab a bottle of beer before ushering jennie out of the kitchen.

"jisoo maiwan ka na muna dyan." i told my friend who's still gaping.

i have a mission and a promise to fulfill. and that is to give jennie an exciting party experience. i lead jennie on the backyard. mas mahangin doon at mahina 'yung music.

"you think i will back down, 'no?" tanong ni jennie habang naglalakad kami. nang-aasar 'yung ngiti niya.

"i thought about it. since you're taking too long to get here." i saw a couple vacated their seats so i lead jennie there. i wipe the dirt off the chair before gesturing jennie to sit.

"hindi kaya madaling tumakas." i turned to her just in time to see her rolling her eyes. i playfully gasp.

"man i'm being a bad influence to you, am i?"

"yeah and you're tarnishing my reputation." she giggled and i found myself fixated.

she roam her eyes around before settling it on mine. "so what's fun in this?"

"let's drink first then i'll show you later." i smirk at her. she took a sip on her cup and i watch her grimace with the bitter taste.

i chuckled but it was cut short when i notice jennie staring at me. bigla akong na-conscious.

"what?"

"you're warming up to me na." tinaasan ko siya ng kilay, asking her to explain.

"dati kasi you're always just... glowering at me like i killed your cat or something."