Chapter 46

Charlottes POV

I grin as I pour an excessive amount of maple syrup on my pancake, not caring how I'm overdoing it.

The bottle is suddenly grabbed from my hand, and I glare at Jay who is after taking it off me.

"Put a normal amount or else a grown-up will have to do it for you," Jay tells me, and I roll my eyes before flipping him off.

"Let me do what I want," I tell him, and he scoffs. "You have proven you can't be trusted to pour your own maple syrup while unsupervised, so no, I won't let you do what you want," Jay tells me, and I roll my eyes again.

"How do you put up with him?" I ask Becca and Alora, who were sitting opposite us.

They shrug their shoulder, not seeming to care about anything other than the big pancakes in front of them.

"Shut up and eat your damn breakfast" Jay mutters, and I shoot him a glare before eating my food.

Once I'm done, I take out my phone to see if Cameron answered my text. I asked him to come over an hour ago since I didn't have any plans, and for once Cameron didn't reply back instantly.

Blaze🔥

Want to come over?
I'm bored

Cant sorry

Well, that's the end of that. With a sigh, I place my phone back on the table, wondering what I could do today.

"Casey!" Alora grins, and I turn and see Casey walking into the kitchen.

"You said we could paint your nails days ago" Becca huffs, while Alora glares at Casey.

"I had work. Blame your dad" Casey tells them, and Jay hits him with a tea towel.

"Can we do them now then?" Alora asks, while Casey opens the fridge and grabs some orange juice. He's obsessed with juice.

"Depends. Can I pick the colour?" Casey asks, and the girls nod their heads simultaneously.

"Okay," He tells them, and they grin and hop up from their chairs, running over to Casey.

"What colours do you want?" Alora asks, and Casey takes a moment to think.

"Purple and blue," He tells them, and they grin. "Can we use sparkles too?" Becca asks, and Casey nods. "Oh definitely. We need some sparkles" He tells them, and they squeal before running off to get their nail polish.

"Sparkles?" I ask, and he rolls his eyes.  "Fuck off" He scowls, and I snicker.

My phone suddenly buzzes, and I lift it up and see a text from Cameron.

Blaze🔥

Want to come over?
I'm bored

Cant sorry

You can come over to mine if you're free

I smile, quickly texting him back that I'll be there in thirty minutes. I stand up and walk out of the kitchen just as the two girls run past me with their nail polish box.

I head to my room, where I change into some comfy clothes.  I grab my phone and my keys, before heading downstairs and out the door.