11 - Disney's Puppet Show

Arriving outside the DIB, Doctor Disney would allow himself inside. Heading towards the elevator, he would enter it. Slowly the lift would rise, taking the doctor to his desired floor. Stopping with a ding, the doors to the elevator would open. Taking a step out, Doctor Disney would hustle over to his lab. Allowing himself inside, he would grab a duffle bag. Zipping it open, the doctor would begin to grab stuff from around the room before placing them inside. Papers, tools and even the laser camera.  

Throwing the bag over his back, Disney would make his way over to his computer. Jumping in front of it, he would quickly boot it up. On the screen, he would quickly notice that Disney had transferred all the files she had to the computer. Gathering all of them together, Doctor Disney was getting ready to email everything to the media. But something would stop him right in his tracks. Screaming began to fill the base!

Turning around to the door in shock, the doctor would hear shouting coming from outside it. Concerned, he quickly ran on over to his door. Opening it ever so slightly, he would peer through the gap. At the end of the hallway he saw a new Puppet heading for the pod kids room. Having no idea what it was up too, he decided to watch.

The Second Puppet would sprint at full speed down the long corridor. Slicing anyone that was even near it, the hallway was lined with bloody corpses. Arriving outside its destination, the puppet would turn towards the door.

"Murder..." Its electronic voice spoke.

Hearing, the doctor would gasp. But unfortunately, he would do it too loud. He would catch the attention of The Second Puppet! Slowly as well as creepily turning its head, The Puppet would spot and stare at the doctor. He would gulp, taking a step backwards into his lab. Closing the door, he would quickly turn around. Running behind some counters, Disney would turn back to the door. Throwing his bag on the counter top, he would scramble through it.

With a smash, the lab door would be broken down. Standing in the door way was The Second Puppet. With both her hands as blades, she would glare at the doctor. Still fumbling through his bag, Doctor Disney would quickly grab onto something. Keeping his hands inside the duffle bag, he peered over to The Second Puppet.

"What are you doing here?" He yelled, squinting his eyes at her.

The head of the creepy robot would tilt as it stared over to the doctor. Straightening its back, it would let off a small buzzing noise. Slowly scanning around the office, a creepy chuckle would leave The Puppet.

"Death..." It spoke. "Death for the kids..."

He waved his head to move some hair out of his face, meanwhile his forehead scowled. Smirking slightly, Doctor Disney would shake his head.

"I don't think I can let you do that..." He chuckled.

Without a second to loose, the doctor quickly pulled out the laser camera. Aiming it directly at the villain, the doctor would peer through it. With a smile, he would speak.

"Say cheese!" 

With that, the doctor clicked onto the camera. Shaking slightly, a red laser would quickly shoot from the lens towards the robot. Hurdling straight for her, she would quickly spot it. Its metallic mouth could be seen slightly smiling. Suddenly she would leap to the side, dodging the destructive laser with style. Landing on her feet, she'd look over to the doctor before jumping at him. Raising both her blades into the air, she'd aim them down on him. 

Rolling out of the way, the doctor only just missed the attack. Smacking into a metal chest of drawers, the doctor would grunt in pain. Turning her head with a creak, she growled towards him.  Leaning her body over to him, she'd slice again. Cutting his arm, it would begin to drip with blood. Gasping in pain, the doctor would quickly cup his wound. Keeping the blood from covering the floor, Doctor Disney would stumble towards the exit. Grabbing onto a fire extinguisher he observed by his desk, the doctor would aim the hose towards her. Pulling the handle down, foam would spray from the device covering the robotic villain. 

Enveloping The Puppet, the foam would start to blind her. Stumbling backwards, the robot would trip over some wires. Falling onto the floor, the doctor would launch the metal extinguisher at the villain, hitting her in the head. Laying dazed and injured, The Second Puppet would struggle to move. Turning to the exit of the room, he quickly left.

Shuffling down the hallway, Doctor Disney would thrust the camera back into his bag. As he did, he quickly stopped in front of a door. Swinging it open, he would spot the pods. Waddling inside, he would close the door behind him. Spotting a metal case of drawers, the doctor would grab onto it. Using all his strength, the doctor would push it towards the door. He decided to be smart and use the furniture piece to block it, so he did just that.

Standing backwards, he would admire his barricade. Quickly turning around, he would peer over towards the pods. He would think to himself for a little bit. Trying to decide what to do, Doctor Disney would make his way towards one of the pods. Inside floated a young teenage female, submerged in a blue liquid. 

"This technology was... To die for!" He exclaimed.

But his excitement wouldn't last for long. A loud crash could be heard coming from the corridor. Turning to the barricaded door, he would hear bashing against it. The Second Puppet was trying to get inside. Gulping, the doctor would run over to a PC setup. He logged in with his account details. As the screen loaded the metal door began to become dented from the criminal just outside. Gasping when noticing the damage, he would quickly open up his email tab.

"Come on..." He muttered, waiting for the slow computer to load. 

With several more bashes from behind, the door and barricade would be broken down. The unhinged debris flew across the room, smashing a pod and causing the body of a teen to fall out. Flinching, the doctor would throw his bag onto the floor before pulling out the laser camera.

Walking in with a limp, The Puppet would let out an electronic growl. Spotting her target, she would ready her blades.

"Make peace with your Gods..." It snarled.

As she leaped up into the air the doctor would aim the camera at her. Clicking onto the button, the camera would shoot its red laser. But she had calculated this and rolled out of the way, mid-air, avoiding the attack. The laser would hit a wall, causing it to create a small rat-sized hole in its wake. Landing just before the doctor, she would swing both blades at him. Sliding backwards, the blades would smash into the camera. It would break into pieces and fall onto the floor as the doctor dodged.

"Shit..." He mumbled.

The Second Puppet would cackle as she looked towards Doctor Disney.

"Time for you to be exterminated..." She chirped. 

---

Pushing a cart with an unconscious female on top of it, Doctor Disney entered the pod kids room. Going over to an empty pod, the man would lift up the teenage girl and placed her inside. The pod would close and slowly fill up with blue liquid letting the woman float in it.

Standing away from the pod, the doctor would sigh. Looking over to the door he entered through, he noticed Mr P walking inside. Waving over to his employee with a smile, he would make his way over to him.

"Perfect..." He smirked. "This is how you create the perfect hero..."

Looking over to another pod, Mr P would walk towards it. Inside floated a younger Belle, unaware of anything due to being out cold. The Puppeteer's smile would widen as he studied her.

"And how's she doing?" He asked the doctor.

"Um..." He uttered before grabbing his iPad.

Pulling up some files, he would smile.

"Perfect!" He announced. "I think she's cooked, all vitals are at 100 percent..."

The Puppeteer would nod, turning to leave.

"Fantastic, get ready to unload her..." He announced. "Seems we have our Disney Duchess!"