5 - Disney's Motivated

Holding her beastly hand up to attack, the villain would reveal a wicked smile on her face. But Disney wasn't having any of it. Even though she was pinned down, she still had her powers. Clearing her throat, the heroine would begin to sing a sweet lullaby. Aiming her words towards the beast, it would begin to yawn.

"What is this... Sorcery?" She mumbled, beginning to stumble around the room.

Trying to stay awake, the evil princess would try to slash the hero one last time. But Disney kept at her song, sending the attacker to sleep. Belle would fall to the floor just centimetres away from Duchess, causing a sigh of relief from the hero. Using her blasters and suit, she'd shoot the desk on top of her. Finally getting free, she'd jump up onto her feet. 

Looking over to the beast, Belle would notice her turning... Less hairy? She had transformed back into her human-self, looking peaceful as she slept. A smile grew on Disney's face as she pulled out some cuffs and arrested the princess look-a-like. Standing away from the criminal, Disney Duchess would quickly remember about Mr P. Turning around, she'd sprint off down the corridor.

Arriving outside her employers office, she'd realise the man was gone and the door was locked. Making her way down the hallway, she would reach Doctor Disney's lab. Walking inside, she peered over to her friend. He was, as usual, sat by his computer. Tapping away, he'd wave towards Disney.

Sitting on her chair, she'd look over to her helmet.

"What to do..." She spoke to herself, tapping her foot on the ground.

"Surprised you haven't tried to free those kids..." The doctor piped up.

Belle's eyebrows would raise as she turned to look at her friend. Thinking to herself, she'd jump up and run towards him. Pushing him out of the way, she connected her suit to the computer. Copying the files onto the database, she'd pull them up and begin to read.

Doctor Disney would roll his eyes before heading over to a current project. It seemed he was building another type of suit. Standing in front of it, he placed on some protective face gear before picking up some pink plating.

A few hours would pass as Disney Duchess read through all the files she obtained. Leaning backwards on her chair, she'd let out a loud sigh. Doctor Disney would stand away from the project he was working on, turning to the female.

"Finished?" He asked, grabbing a cloth before wiping dirt off his hands.

Nodding her head, she'd stand up looking defeated.

"If we take them out of the pods too early, they could die... They've been given this.. Disease..." She explained. "They should be automatically let out after they've... 'Cooked'."

"Cooked?" The  doctor questioned.

"It's the word the files used..." She sighed as she responded.

"And disease?" He again questioned.

"Yeah... The same disease I have... Dizzknee-5!" She shrugged.

Turning around, she rubbed her chin as she thought to herself.

"Anyway! We need to stop Mr P from doing this to anymore people!" She stated, changing the subject. "We just need to find him..."

"Well..." The doctor smirked. "I can help with that!"

Taking his place back at his computer, he would tap away. Pulling out his phone, he'd enter a phone number into the search bar.

"I should be able to track his phone..." He spoke as he did just that.

After a few minutes, the doctor cheered as he found what he was after. Giving the coordinates to Mr P's location, the doctor would smile.

"Good luck!" He nodded.