Axes, Asses And Alice

We drove together listening to metal together, Hunter was a semi-responsible driver but he had his moments, and I kept having to tell him to keep his goddamn eyes on the fucking road.
"Hunter! Fucking hell, can u not fucking kill us in a car crash!" I shouted as I saw him glancing towards me.
"Sorry jesus! Maybe you shouldn't have done such a good job with the corpse paint!" He laughed

*******

We arrived at the market and Alice had already bought 3 cds. We walked around and I bought us beer, I was fucking thankful that they didn't ask for my ID. Eventually we saw a small live band setting up their shit so we sat down by one of the tables near them and chatted. I saw a guy eyeing Alice the whole time and felt myself getting protective.

* From hateful visions || Judas iscariot *

Eventually the guy started walking towards our table and I had to brace myself for enduring someone flirting with Alice. The dude with choppy long blond hair and icey blue eyes came over and scoffed. He interrupted Alice who was clearly on the middle of a conversation with me.
"Nice shirt, s' that your boyfriend's?" He asked slurring his words slightly. Alice looked to me slightly confused.
"No." She said eyeing the dude up and down.
"Oh really? So can you name 5 songs?" He asked smiling.
Alice rolled her eyes and turned to face me again.
"Anyway as I was saying Hunter, I think my favorite genre of metal is either black metal or heavy-" She continued but got cut off again.
"You know ignoring people isn't very nice, little miss 'I listen to black metal ' what did you do the corpse paint too?" He asked mockingly. I saw Alice grind her teeth.
"Dude what the fuck do you want?" She asked getting annoyed.
"I want you to name 5 songs." He said putting his hand on the table in front of her. I felt my hands clench on my drink I wanted to fucking fight him.
"Will that get you to fuck off?" She asked rolling her eyes. The guy just looked at her.
"Fine. Procreating Satan, Sign of an open eye, The devil is calling , Teeth grinding,Prosperity and beauty, that's 5 do I need to name more?" She finished sounding bored.
"Wow, um no you're good, but do you think I could get your number?" He asked. Alice scoffed.
"Wow, fucking wow." She said as she got up. She downed the rest of her beer, grabbed my hand and led us off somewhere else far away from that dick head. I looked back at the dude looking down at his feet disappointedly and rolled my eyes. All of a sudden we came to a stop, though my legs hadn't registered that quite yet. I bumped into Alice. I grabbed her arms making sure she didn't fall.
"Why are we stopping?" I asked slightly amused. I trailed the line of her sight to where she was looking. She was staring, open-mouthed at a custom made winged electric guitar.

I took her hand in mine, and we walked up to the person selling guitars

" Hi welcome to heaven or hell depending on what you're into." She said to us as we approached.
"This is fucking insane, did you make this?!" Alice asked in awe.
"I did! Yeah Angel over hear was one of my first master pieces." The lady with long red hair and a Cannibal corpse short said as she patted the guitar. I saw Alice check the price tag, freeze and then burry her head in my chest.
"FUCK me." She said all muffled. I laughed and took the liberty to check for myself. $20,000.
I gave Alice a squeeze and ushered her toward another stall.

*******

After a while Hunter and I left the market. We went and got McDonald's and parked in the empty parking lot eating our McDonald's.
"Thanks for food... And for the market it was really fun." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek
"No problem, thanks for doing my corpse paint." Hunter said handing me a burger. We sat chowing down listening to each other's embarrassing school stories. Eventually it got really late though so we headed back to Hunter's place. We got out his car and headed inside the house.
" It's weird Kevin and Emily never showed." I said as Hunter unlocked the door.
"I'm not complaining though, I mean I could hang out with Kev whenever he's like my best friend I guess, but Emily..." Hunter trailed off and opened the door for me.
"Still though I wonder what they were up to this whole time, and I mean they left at some point cause their car isn't in the driveway so they left to do something." I said as we walked down the stairs to Hunter's room.
"Yeah I guess you're right." Hunter said. We got into his dark room. We took our shoes off and not bothering to turn any lights on, not bothering to get into comfy clothes, not bothering to take our corpse paint off we got into bed. I curled Hunter's cold duvet around me and settled back into his chest. I felt his arms come around me and then I fell asleep.

*******

I woke up at some point cause Alice was moving around. I opened my eyes and asked her what she was doing.
"Alice what are you doing? It's like-" I glanced over to my phone on my bedside table. "Like 2AM!" I shout-whispered.
"I'm taking my goddamn pants off cause I'm so uncomfortable!" She shout-whispered back. My eyes acclimatized to the dark and I saw her taking off her jeans, now just in her shirt and underwear she got back into bed. I remember my face feeling strangely hot when her skin would brush across mine.

*******

I woke up in the dark, when I couldn't feel Hunter anymore. I sat up and rubbed my eyes to see him undoing his belt.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"My belt and chains kept stabbing into my fucking leg so I'm getting out of my jeans." He said hopping on one leg as he wiggled out of his pants.
I laughed as he ran back to the bed cause it was cold. I blushed when we intertwined our bare legs, but he pulled me closer soaking up all my body heat and I soon fell asleep again.