Corpse Bride

I woke up to find Hunter lying on my chest. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair, moving it out of his face. He opened his eyes and looked up at me.
"Morning." I said smiling.
"Hey." He said wiping the sleep from his eyes.
I peaked down onto the floor to see that Kevin and Emily were still asleep.
"Wanna go out today?" Hunter asked drawing my attention back to him.
"Where to?" I asked.
"Well there's this cool market downtown, they sell thrifted shit and records, cds, band merch, and lots of other cool stuff. We could go there if you want." He said stretching out on the bed.
"Sure. " I said laughing.
"Only if I can do our corpse paint though!" I added rolling to him on the bed.
He wrapped his arms around me, our faces inches apart.
"Deal." He said.
Suddenly the door opened and Dr Sylvester stood in the doorway. Hunter and I looked at him confused as to why he was here.
"Ah I see you guys totally aren't dating-" He said before cutting himself off with a sigh.
"I got a date, I'll be back later." He said before walking back upstairs. Hunter and I laughed at that strange interaction.

Hunter got up and headed to his bathroom, he turned the shower on and entered the room again.
"When do you think they'll be up?" Hunter asked as he sat on the bed next to me.
"Honestly I don't know they look pretty dead." I said with a slight chuckle. We talked a bit until the water warmed up and then Hunter went and showered.
After a little while of playing around on my phone hunter came out. He walked out with the towel around his waist. I looked up and all my thoughts evaporated. The freckles on his chest, his soft skin, the strech marks on his back, everything about him.
"Alice hello?" Hunter asked. I ripped my eyes away from his soft features and trailed my eyes to meet his.
"Hey sorry yeah?" I said slightly flustered. Hunter laughed and opened his cupboard to look for his outfit today.
"I should probably go home, get ready for the day, maybe eat breakfast or some shit and then I'll come back." I said as I got up. Hunter nodded and linked an arm around my waist before I walked out. He pulled me into his chest and gave me a good bear hug. I put my hands on his arms and snuggled into his warm, slightly wet skin. He let me go and I drove home.

*******

Alice left and I took the opportunity to get ready. I put on anti-persprint and deodorant. I pulled on a Gorgoroth shirt on

, I pulled on some black jeans with a cool chain on it attached to the belt loops, I pulled on my combat boots, and put on all my jewelry

, I pulled on some black jeans with a cool chain on it attached to the belt loops, I pulled on my combat boots, and put on all my jewelry. I brushed through my wet hair, and blow dried it, at this point Kevin woke up.
"Hey dude." He said putting on his glasses.
"Oh hey Kev." I said as I finished up drying my hair.
"Where's Alice?" He asked stifling a yawn.
"She went home to get ready, we're going to a market later." I said turning to him.
"Oh cool where is it maybe Emily and I can come." He said.
"Oh uh yeah it's down on maple." I said going to grab my phone.
"Cool we'll definitely pop in." He said going to the bathroom. I heard the shower start and him close the door. I walked downstairs to get some breakfast.

*******
*Possessed by Satan || Gorgoroth*

I parked my car in the driveway and hurried into the house. I ran upstairs to my room, slamming the door behind me. I threw clothes around whilst I looked for what I wanted to wear. I grabbed a gorgoroth shirt that was sitting on my bed,