𝟏𝟗 | 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟑𝟏𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 | 𝟖:𝟎𝟔 𝐩𝐦

"KANI THAT TICKLES," Soriah said, letting out a small laugh when she felt Seh'kani place a soft kiss on a certain part of her stomach while he rubbed over the exposed parts with his hands.

It was currently the weekend and since the two didn't have anything to do, Seh'kani decided to spend time with his seed that was growing inside of Soriah day by day, something that he had been doing ever since it was confirmed that she was pregnant.

Soriah liked that Seh'kani was excited to be a father and meet their child when the time came but what she didn't like was how overprotective he was when it came to her. He didn't want her eating anything unhealthy, lifting things, or doing anything else because he thought it would hurt the baby.

Soriah had told him that she was still allowed to do and eat certain things and she knew the do's and don'ts of pregnancy, considering her occupation and how long she had been doing it but Seh'kani didn't believe her so she gave up on trying to convince him.

"Does that tickle mami," Seh'kani asked, placing a kiss right above Soriah's innie belly button making her start to squirm so his lips felt like a feather every time they touched her bare skin.

"Yes it does baby," Soriah said smiling, making Seh'kani sit up and peck her lips a total of three times before giving her a passionate kiss, catching her off guard when he did but she still went with it.

"I'm happy you made me a dad Riah. Been dreaming of this shit foreva and now it came true," Seh'kani said, pulling away, pecking Soriah lips one last time before rolling over to the empty spot in the bed from where he was sleeping.

This made Soriah scoot closer to him, basically snuggling into his tattooed chest while he brought his hand up and around so that he could place it on Soriah's butt, massaging it in his hand once he was holding.

"I'm happy I'm making you a dad too baby. Now turn on the T.V so we can watch something," Soriah said, making Seh'kani do as he was told and grab the black TV remote from off of the nightstand and turn the TV on.

Flipping through the channels to see what they could possibly watch, nothing being that interesting to either of them, Seh'kani was about to skip past the new channel but she stopped when he had seen both his and Soriah's faces on the screen.

"The fuck," he lowly said to himself, Soriah feeling the same way since she was confused as to why she was on the news. The only way to figure out why though was to listen to what the reporters had to say so that's exactly what they did.