𝟏𝟖 | "𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐢"

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟑𝟏𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 | 𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟐 𝐩𝐦

"KANI WAKE UP," Soriah said, placing light kisses all over Seh'kani's face while he laid in their king size bed, half asleep, ignoring the woman who was straddling his body so that she could wake him up.

It was currently March 31st meaning that it was Seh'kani's birthday and he was now 20 years old. Since it was his birthday Soriah took off of work so that she could spend the special day with him, just like she always did in the past, as well as tell him the important information she found out and show a sexual side of him he had never seen.

She had other stuff planned for him but those were the two things that were on her mind the most at that moment and she wanted them to be perfect for him.

Continuing to place kisses all over Seh'kani's face, feeling the hairs from his beard that was growing in on her plump lips while she did, Soriah soon realized he was awake when he said, "If it ain't my birthday then get the fuck up," with a hint of aggression in his voice.

This made Soriah slightly pout but she didn't know why since she didn't normally get in her feelings whenever he talked to her like that. She was guessing it was the hormones making her sensitive so she decided to shake it off and focus back on the task at hand.

"Amir I'm finna eat all your cake and return all your presents if you don't get to behind up. And stop talking to me like you're dumb," Soriah said, getting off of Seh'kani's lap since she knew he was going to sit up after hearing what she said.

Just like she predicted, he quickly sat up with a smile as big as a kids whenever it was their birthday, a reaction that he normally had whenever he was doing or enjoying something he used to do as a kid.

Whenever Seh'kani reacted to things like that it made Soriah sad since she knew he was most likely acting that way since his childhood was stripped from him while he was still a child but all that mattered now was she got to spend these types of moments with Seh'kani again.

"It's my birthday mami. I'm finally 20. I ain't no lil nigga. I'm a big nigga now," Seh'kani said, flexing him muscles that he had grown in even more over the months since he had been working out a lot more than he had been in the mental hospital.

"You are baby. That means I can't call you papa anymore," Soriah said, pretending to be sad just to see how he would react.

Seh'kani's reaction was way different than Soriah expected because instead of him simply saying she didn't have to stop, he put his arms up over his head so that his body was straight before rolling off of the bed and onto the hardwood floor with a loud thud.