•34•

WARNING: Mature themes of a sexual nature and graphic blood
It's been a while and I deeply apologize for that, but I've spent the last two weeks packing and organizing as I've recently moved to a completely new country lol. Like, literally three days ago and I've not had WiFi to boot, so what are you gonna do? Anyway, I know some of the lore in this probably ain't gonna match with the books or films but I've been wanting to do this, so I'm just making stuff up whole trying to remain faithful to the lore as best I can. An extra long chapter to make up for the wait, no translations I'm afraid cause I'm exhausted and I frankly can't be bothered and please, enjoy the fluff/smut🥺. After this things are gonna get hard for Nora. Alas, enjoy Caius in this chapter. Never been more jealous of an OC in my life.

 Never been more jealous of an OC in my life

"

"...If your feelings are still what they were last April tell me so at once. My affections and wishes have not changed...but one word from you will silence me forever." Mr Darcy vowed to live in pain, to give up his love for Elizabeth who could only gape. Awestruck.

Nora sniffed at the passionate begging of Mr Darcy as he and Elizabeth started their confession, hugging the pillow she clasped between her arms for comfort, her ironclad grip on the spoon and ice cream carton in her hands enough to bend them.

"If, however, your feelings have changed I will have to tell you. You have bewitched me body and soul and I love...I love," The gravity of his declaration caused him to stutter. "I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on."

Elizabeth took a step, then she enveloped his hand in hers with hesitant care. "...Well then," She placed a loving kiss upon his fingers, fretting over him. "Your hands are cold."

Nora watched the screen like a devoted disciple as they nearly kissed. She lay on the sofa, blankets and pillows piled around her in an odd nest of comfort. She dug her spoon back into her ice cream and shoved the mountain of rich chocolate fudgy goodness into her mouth to suppress a sob but regardless, tears leaked from her eyes–scrunched to try and forestall the eventual waterworks she knew were coming.

Her emotions were all over the place, a result of an ill–timed visitor. Unwelcome, a means of punishment for some felon she had unknowingly committed against the universe. Either way the monthly curse of womanhood was upon her and now was not when she'd been expecting it. Often, stress made her period irregular and here she found herself...hidden away on the couch, forced to abandon their plans of meeting with the Cullens in person because, as gross as her freaky little Caius had made it sound, he was worried the scent of blood would drive the batshit vegetarian family mad.