Chapter 6: Should Have Thought It Through

I slowly climbed off the bed looking around the room. As I did, I looked in the drawers and the closet. In the drawers all I saw was his clothes folded neatly. In the closet was his jackets and his sweaters, and on the floor, his shoes. There was nothing I could use to get out.

"Having fun?" His deep voice rang through my ears. My heart began beating rapidly. My breathing became uneven. His hands rubbing my shoulders gently. His body pressed onto mine firmly. Before thinking, my body turned around and kneed him where it hurts. He groaned in pain as he fell to the floor. I quickly ran to the door and swung it open. I ran down the hall, looking for a room to hide in or the stairs. I looked back to see him struggling to walk. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could, but stopped once I noticed I didn't know where to go. I should have waited a little longer to figure things out.

"FUCK!" I yelled frustrated as he limped down the stairs. I turned to my left and ran through the swinging doors. It was the kitchen. At the end of the room there was a blue door. I didn't hesitate to run to it. I swung the door open the cool breeze calming me.

But the site only frightened me. There was no way I was getting out now. There was trees and trees and more trees. I would surely get lost and die.

I took in a deep breath before running out the door. The tree branches tearing my soft skin. I could hear him behind me but I was too frightened to look back.

I ran as fast as I could through the woods. Tears filling my eyes and blinding me of where I was headed. I suddenly landed on the floor with a loud thud. I felt a sharp pain on my stomach, somewhere under my rib. I could see him running to me, angrily.

I tried to get up but the pain only increased. I winced as he bent down and grabbed me violently. He carried me back to the house.

As we got in, I found the courage to hit him in the throat with my balled up fists. He dropped me onto the cold, hard, tile floor. My hands was wet and sticky. When I looked down at my hands I gasped. Blood covered my hands.

I could hear him gasping for air. I quickly got up and ran for the kitchen. I didn't make it very far before he grabbed me by the hair and slammed my head into the nearest wall. I immediately fell to the floor weak, not being able to move a muscle as my eyes slowly began to close.

"I should have thought this through." I mumbled to myself.

"Yes, you should have." He chuckled

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Hey!!! Hop you enjoyed!!!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share.

Love ya,
~Ariel😘