A friend is made

Perspherone started to nod off once again as she felt a hand gently rest on her shoulder. She whipped her head around, startled,only to see a woman not much younger than herself.

"Hello." The woman told Perspherone "My name is Essy Stark. I'm Tony's younger sister."

"Hello." Perspherone replied, her voice a mixture of sadness and confusion.

"You okay?" Essy asked, looking Perspherone over quickly "They told me that you might be a little worked up over Thor's brother being so badly hurt."

"Well, it just scares me to think that someone out there could be so cruel that they would break a person this badly." Perspherone admitted.

"Hey kid, we all think that the first time we see someone hurt this badly. Unfortunately, in this line of work it's to be expected" Essy told Perspherone comfortingly "We just have to help the person heal the best we can." Suddenly, JARVIS began to talk.

"Miss Stark, your brother wishes to see you downstairs." JARVIS announced loudly.

"Okay." Essy replied, hopping up and running out of the room.

"Well, I guess it's just you and me." Perspherone mumbled as she turned back to Loki, still asleep. She moved over and lightly touched his cheek. Loki flinched and moaned in pain.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm just checking to see what wounds you have." Perspherone calmly told Loki. She started to check again, this time as gently as possible.

"JARVIS, pull up a file for Bruce." Perspherone ordered.

"Yes Mam." JARVIS replied. Jarvis pulled up a file.

"Patient has several broken and cracked ribs, both of his legs are broken, his jaw is broken, several burn marks cover his arms, his back is covered in whip lashes, some strange markings carved onto his arms, and his body is covered in cuts and bruises. I can only begin to imagine his mental state there Doctor." Perspherone said out loud "I have a feeling they didn't just torture him mentally and physically Bruce. When I get my hands on whoever did this to him I swear I'll....." Thor walked into the room.

"You are making a file for Dr. Banner, I would assume?" Thor asked.

"Yes." Perspherone replied. Thor walked over to his brother's side, glaring at him sadly as he gulped.

"Are you okay Thor?" Perspherone asked.

" Yes miss Parker, I am fine. It is you I worry about." Thor replied.

"Why?" Perspherone asked.

"You have to see my brother in this state." Thor replied " He is stronger than this you see now in front of you."

"I'm sure he is." Perspherone replied "He was tortured for quite a while, with several different brutal ways used. I would be the same way if I was in the position he's in."

"That is true." Thor admitted.

"Hey Thor, would it be okay if you left now so I could continue to check your brother for injuries?" Perspherone asked.

"Yes." Thor replied. Thor solemly walked out of the room. Loki moaned again.

"Hey, it's okay." Perspherone reasurred him. She began to sing again, sitting down in the chair beside Loki's bed. After a few minutes of singing, they both nodded off.