Confession

Jacks pov

"Okay guys, here is the problem. John Hart, a person I've worked with before here, has Ianto. He said we have 5 days to find him before something happens. Starting at 8am, which is in a minute, is when it starts." I took a sigh, I felt like crap and cry but I took a deep sigh." Jack are you okay you seem off." Gwen said walking up to me." Yea, I'm okay. Tosh can I see you in my office." I turned and walked away to my office. I walked and sat down in my chair before tosh came in. "What do you need Jack?" She walked a little closer and sat down in chair in front of my desk. I looked a her then I started to tear up." Tosh, I don't think I can do this. I miss ianto to much. I love him tosh and I want to spend every minute with him. But if something happens to him, I couldn't live with myself." Tosh's eyes began to wide." Jack give me a minute okay." She got up and walked out and came back a few minutes with her phone. She clicked a few buttons then told me tell her what I just said. " I love him and I want to spend every minute with him. But if something happens to him I couldn't live with my self." I said then I started to go on"I remember when he I first saw me. We were catching a weevil and it bite me then he hit it with a stick. Then after that he kept asking me for a job. I kept telling him no and finally one night he told me about Myfanwy, and we caught her, I hired him." After that tosh clicked a few more buttons" what are you doing?" I wondered aloud." I recorded it and now I'm going to send it to him. If you let me see your vortex manipulator I'll send it to john." With that she did it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That night jack could barely sleep but a few hours after crying he finally fell asleep