Questions

Jack pov

When we got back to the hub everyone did their work. I was supervising them when walked over to me and pushed me on chest.

" Why did you leave us jack?"

" I found my doctor"

did he fix you?" Owen butted in.

" No he said I was a fixed point and can't be changed."

Then from the corner of my eye I saw Ianto walk up from the archives.

" Why did you come back?" He said with a harsh tone.

" I came back for you".

He blushed and I smiled. But I couldn't just say that could I?

" I came back for all of you."

I looked back at ianto and saw him turn to walk back to the archives. I was confused so I walked up the stairs to my office. It was clean but trashed. I took off my jacket and put it on the hook. I took out my scotch bottle and saw it almost empty. Who would do that? And how did they know about my secret stash? I thought. So I turned on my computer and looked through the cameras. It was Ianto. He was in here crying. I stared at this and I felt like I was going to cry. I never knew that he cared about me so much. I sat for a few more minutes and then got up. I opened my door and called out.

" Tosh can I see you for a moment."

" Sure"

I walked back in and tosh followed.

" I've got a question? Do you why ianto was in my office?"

He said sounding sad and confused. She stood up and walked over to me, laying her hand on my shoulder.

" Jack I'm going to say this once. Ianto knew you were going to leave and when you did he didn't expect you to just leave without saying goodbye so he locked himself inside your office. Today was the first time he came out in weeks. Then you arrived."

She dropped her hand from my shoulder and walked out.