𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐫 - 𝐉.𝐏.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Chapter Warnings: Kissing

Chapter Warnings: Kissing...I think that's it 

This One shot contains: Pure fluff

Summary: You and James take advantage of the rain :)

Pairing: Reader x Marauders Era!James Potter 

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The students of Hogwarts have been inside all day due to the constant pour of rain. You sat in Divination, the faint sweltering humidity making your brain go fuzzy. 

The rain wasn't as heavy as it was this morning but there was still a light drizzle that pattered against the window, making you drowsy. 

Lily Evans elbowed you in the ribs with a smile on her face, "Stay awake, y/n."

You yawned, "I'm trying Lils."

She chuckled under her breath and got back to her star charts. Lily was your best friend through and through. You told her everything. And she did the same with you. 

You even told her about your crush on a certain Gryffindor Quidditch captain. She thought it was a new thing, but really, you've had a crush on James since the second year. Lily has made it very clear that she doesn't like James that way; only as friends. James has caught the message and eventually stopped shamelessly flirting with her. 

Lily was ecstatic about your crush and even encouraged you to act upon it. But you didn't. 'Why would James Potter ever like me that way?' 

You were torn out of your thoughts by the distant ringing of the bell, signaling the end of class. 

Great. It was the end of class and you had barely got any work done. How wonderful.

You huffed a breath and packed up your things, following Lily out the trap door of the Divination tower. 

Once you were in the corridors again, you breathed a breath of fresh air and felt the coolness of the stone walls. 

"Ugh, I hate that classroom," you complained. 

"Me, too," Lily responded. "It wouldn't hurt to open a window or two." 

"It's like Professor Pythia wants us to die of heat exhaustion." 

You both laughed and turned the corner to head to your next class, Charms.