𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 - 𝐑.𝐋.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Chapter Warnings: Mentions of underage drinking and smoking; Kissing/ making out a tad; Some language; Small mentions of social anxiety (like blink and you'll miss it)

This One shot contains: Kinda very light spicy fluff?? (No actual smut)

Summary: The Marauders throw a party and start a game of Spin the Bottle  

Pairing: Reader x Marauders Era!Remus Lupin

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"C'mon, y/n," Pandora said as she dragged you toward the Gryffindor common room. "This'll be fun!"

 You weren't sure that Pandora was right, but she was your best friend and you loved her, even though she was a bit eccentric sometimes. 

You sighed and said, "Dora, I don't know about this, you know I don't like parties."

"I know, I know, but you need to branch out a little bit. And besides, it's not just going to be us. Reg, Barty, Dorcas, and Evan will be there." 

Other than Pandora, Regulus Black was your best friend, and the idea that he was going to be there eased your mind a little bit. 

"Alright, but only for a little while." you reluctantly agreed, shaking your head. 

A grin quickly formed on Pandora's face and she pulled you along faster to what seemed like your existential doom. 

The thing was, you weren't really one for parties, yes, but that's not the only reason you didn't want to go to the party. The fact that you had a two-year-long crush on the Gryffindor Casanova himself, Remus Lupin, didn't help the situation any better. And since you knew that Remus and his friends were the ones throwing the party tonight, you knew he was going to be there. Obviously. 

You had the tendency to be...clumsy around the Gryffindor boy. For example:

Last week you were simply walking in the corridors with your eyes trained on your charms book for some last-minute cram studying before the exam. The other books you had were stacked in the nook of your right elbow. You then looked up momentarily to turn the upcoming corner and your heart jolted in your chest and felt like it was going to jump out of your throat. 

There he was, Remus Lupin. You nearly stopped in your tracks entirely and gape, but you weren't going to be that embarrassing. You formed your thoughts enough to continue walking past him without making a fool of yourself. But you couldn't help but look at him. He was really beautiful after all.