Interlude: Kosaka Chihiro

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own The World God Only Knows! The World God Only Knows is owned by Wakaki Tamiki}}

Kosaka Household

It was just another morning before school when Kosaka Chihiro woke up feeling normal as she usually is while she recalls the thing she did in Ayumi's track meet.

Ayumi got first place as expected and Chihiro had fun cheering on her normally without the help of a megaphone and embarrassing signs.

She went through her wardrobe to get and reach for the female uniform but stop her hand before she took it and glance at the male uniform that she decided to buy when on day three of cheering for Ayumi.

She didn't remember why she bought it in the first place but she felt that it was the right uniform for her to make herself stand out, so she take them and go to the bathroom to take a bath before getting her breakfast.

.

.

.

Maijima Private High School

Chihiro is brimming with confidence in her every step wearing her new Maijima High School male uniform set, but she didn't change anything else other than her uniform.

The uniform consists of a red jacket with an emblem of the school on the left side of it, the sleeves have two small buttons and there are two pockets on each side of the waist of the uniform. The inside of the uniform appears to be a long-sleeved white shirt. The uniform also includes long grey pants. There is also a very small white "tie" that hangs outside, it looks like a handkerchief.

Chihiro looks around to see if anyone notices her, but it seems that everyone was just minding their own business as they enter the school just like her.

She sighs at the fact that she is still a plain jane even after putting on a different uniform and quickly guide herself to walk to her class.

.

.

.

Class 2-B

Chihiro arrives at the classroom while Ayumi is flaunting her medal to everyone that congratulates her after they read the newspaper.

Yuki- "That's amazing, Ayumi!"

Ayumi- "Fufufu, how's that!!?"

Ayumi noticed Chihiro entering the classroom and approached her as she put down her bag beside her desk.

Ayumi- "Woah, you're wearing a boy's uniform, Chihiro?!"

Chihiro- "Yeah, I just want to try something different.

Anyway, congratulation, Ayumi"

Ayumi blushed when she sees Chihiro smile at her and tries to cover her embarrassment with the medal in her hand.

Ayumi- "U-uh, t-thanks... it's all because of your cheering...

I-I'll go back to my seat now!"

Why am I blushing when I saw her face?! She's a girl, isn't she? Ah... her choice of outfit doesn't help with this either... Ayumi debated with herself as she got back to her seat while Chihiro is looking at her with confusion painted on her face.