Welcome to the Beach!

Aloha! Welcome to the Daze Beach! 🏖

Aloha!
Welcome to the Daze Beach!
🏖

I hope you are all ready to dive deep into this story!

Whether you're a swimmer, a diver, a surfer, a boater, a treasure hunter or even one of the lazy beach bums, you will find Daze Beach a wonderful place to be
🏝

☀️ SUMMARY ☀️
When Annabeth went on vacation over the summer, the last thing she expected was to get a boyfriend, but that all changes when Percy comes along.

He takes her on wild adventures and gets her her favorite books.

But what will happen when the summer is over and Annabeth has to return to college?

Will the love remain, or is it all just a beach daze?

☀️ ☀️ ☀️

As many of you may know, the first three chapters used to be published in Percabeth Fluff and Other Stuff II

Those chapters will be taken down as they begin to appear in here.

⛵️

You Will Find Many Adventures at Daze Beach
So if you're into any of the following:
🌊 Huge Waves
⛰Cliff Jumping
🏄 Surfing
⛺️ Camping
🐬 Swimming
🛶 Boating
✨ Drama

Or You're Only Here For:
📖 Amazing Book Stores
🍋 Blue Lemonade
👑 Estelle Content
🐾 Cute Fluffy Beach Dogs
💋 Percabeth Romance
🎞 Movie Nights

You will find that Daze Beach is just right for you!

I recommend 14+ for this story! If you are not comfortable with the following, please exit the beach

If you are not comfortable with the following, please exit the beach.
This story will include:

🏊‍♀️ Swearing
🏊More "adult" content and phrases
🏊‍♂️ Sex Mentions/Scenes (although nothing too explicit)

Now that you have been warned:
⚠️ SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️

To keep this beach a safe, fun, and healthy environment for all creatures, you must help by doing your part:

🛟 No Littering!

Unkind comments whether worthy or unworthy of being reported will be addressed. You will speak kindly to all other tourists as well as the citizens of this touristy town (your author)

🛟No Removal of Rocks!

No pieces of this story to be removed. That is copyright, which is against the law. Of course, the characters and a few lines that they say belong to Rick Riordan, but this plot belongs to the citizens of Daze Beach. Please do not take it!

🛟No Lifeguard on Duty

If you do not feel that you can handle our beach with no lifeguard, then please do take the boardwalk a little farther to a much better beach experience. I will not personally report you for being an underage user (if you mention that you are under 13), but you have been warned that it may not be appropriate for children. I expect no comments about how this is not an appropriate book for you to be reading.

🛟Do NOT Feed the Wildlife

Violators of the regulations above shall not be encouraged by the tourists. This also means to not argue with them and please reach out to Beach Patrol if there is an issue. We will handle it to the best of our abilities, but do not bring yourself into an argument with them, because it will only make matters worse.

🛟Snacks are Always Allowed

Bring your popcorn or your favorite treats!

🛟You are Welcome to Camp Out Under the Stars!

If you want a late at night while you're supposed to be sleeping read, you're welcome to look into this one! Just don't blame Daze Beach if you're caught by the angler fish!

And of course:
⚓️ ENJOY YOUR STAY AT DAZE BEACH ⚓️

Beach Patrol Hotline: @notentirelybonkers
DM if there is an issue that has not already been addressed!

🏄‍♀️ SURF'S UP 🏄‍♀️