Chapter 24

~

Alex's POV

*knock knock*

I opened the door to see Jack standing there in a white shirt, black pants and a grey blazer.

"Hi Jack. You can come in." I smiled and he walked inside. "I'll be right back." I ran up the stairs and went into my closet.

I found my black dress that came up high-thigh. It was all lace with black cloth under it to make it not see through. It hugged all my curves perfectly.

I put some mascara on and some black eyeliner. I put silver flats on and went back downstairs.

"Okay we can leave now." All the boys turned around and their jaws dropped.

Jack smiled and said, "wow Alex you look amazing!"

"Thank you!" I said and returned his smile. Niall and Morgan were already at the restaurant.

Once we got there we said, "hi we're meeting two people here?"

"Yes right this way." The waiter lead us back behind a corner for privacy. There we saw Niall and Morgan laughing. I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy.

"Hey guys" I said. Niall turned around and his eyes traveled up me and he choked on his drink.

"Oh my gosh Niall honey are you okay?" Morgan yelled kind of loudly.

"Yeah *cough* I'm fine I just choked." He said still coughing.

"Jack, is that you?" Morgan asked.

"You guys know each other?" Niall said

"Alex, this is my ex-girlfriend." Jack told us.

I suddenly felt the room get very uncomfortable.

Jack and I sat down and the waiter came by to order out food. "So Morgan, how'd you and Niall meet?" I asked her. She had long blonde hair and well, she was gorgeous. They looked perfect together.

"Well, I was on my daily jog when I blindly turned a corner and BAM! I ran right into Niall. It was pretty funny. But then after that we talked and then this happened!" She sounded so happy about it, it annoyed me.

"Right okay well, I'm going to the ladies room. I'll be right back." I said and excused myself.

I went into the bathroom ad stood in front of the mirror. I sighed and thought about Jack and Morgan. I shook my head and laughed it off.

I opened the bathroom door and ran smack into Niall.

"Niall? What are you doing?"

"Oh no. Don't you dare ask me what I'm doing! You're the one who had to dress like that. You think I really like Morgan? Because I don't. I like you. You always tease me and that dress really finished me."

Niall pushed me against the wall ad kissed me with so much force. I was too shocked to even do anything.

"Alex!?" I shoved Niall off of me to see Jack standing there with such a hurt loo on his face.

"No please Jack wait it's really not what you think." I tired to explain.

"Oh it's not? Because to me it looked a whole fucking lot like you and Niall kissing. Can you tell me it wasn't?"

The bad part was, I couldn't. I couldn't tell him me and Niall weren't just kissing because we were.

"No jack please just listen. He kissed me-"

"No Alex save it. I don't want to hear your stupid explanation." He said. "And to think, I actually thought you were different."

"Jack please wait." At this point I had tears streaming down my face and everyone in the restaurant was staring.

I turned back around to Niall. "God dammit Niall this is all your fault!"

He didn't do or say anything. He just stood there. I started to walk away when he whispered, "he wasnt good for you anyway. I'm the one you love and you know it."

I then froze and my mouth dropped open. Because I then realized something, he was right.

*******************************