Chapter 2

I arrived at school safely and walked inside the school. Tahimik lang akong naglalakad nang biglang sumulpot ang kaibigan 'kong si daniel. It's his routine na sumulpot na lang kung saan saan katulad nung kami ay maliliit pa lamang.

"Wassup?" Pagbati nya at sumabay sa paglakad

"Daniel, mabuti naman at nakita kita" pagtugon ko.

"I saw you first," he demanded.

"It doesn't matter coz' i need to tell you something and it's really important"

"Okay, but before that we have a reporting to ma'am Sebastian. We need to accomplish that before your chika" he reminded me.

"Fuck..." I whispered. "May reporting pa pala.. fine, after reporting" I added.

"Cool. Mag prepare na tayo"

We prepared our reporting for law subjects and gladly we accomplished it as my teacher got a little bit unsatisfied. She even asked me about the articles of the Philippine Constitution. I clearly explained to her one by one but I still don't get it. I sigh, after we are done with the presentation I go back to my proper seat.

"You did great!" Daria cheered me up in a low tone.

"Thank you" I thanked her. "Are you satisfied with my report?" I questioned and I saw her nodded as yes and gave me a smile.

"I learned a lot with your report. Your presentation is not boring and it is full of content" she answered and I was relieved. "Siguro unsatisfied lang si ma'am since she's been a lawyer for 11 years and teaching law for about 8 years dito sa school kaya antaas ng standard." She explained. I realized na siguro nga dahil sa mataas ang standard nya kaya parang may hinahanap pa sya sa students nya.

After a few hours, the classes finally ended. It's our break time kaya nag tungo na kami ni daniel sa cafeteria to eat our lunch. While we were eating out for lunch I also told him what happened to me last night. His face got more serious than in our report earlier.

"Really? Sounds weird" he said with a serious tone.

"It is! Ang weird talaga. Hindi ko alam kung anong nangyayari sakin this past few days." I said "pero alam mo yun.. naging masaya ako kahit papaano dahil nakita ko si mom and she seems real!" Daniel seems surprise with confused in his face. Hindi ko mai-pinta reaction nya.

"Para kang may telepathy with another person" he said and I was confused.

"Telepathy?" I repeated the question.

"Yes, telepathy with a person you don't know is the highest level of your family's weirdness" he added.

"I don't understand"

"Look, have you seen your mother ever since? No, right? But have you ever thought that you have a sister or brother?" She question me as i Speechless. "Your father doesn't tell you anything. Naniniwala akong marami siyang tinatago. He didn't even tell of what's the location of your mother. Ang tanging sinabi nya lang ay nag hiwalay sila" daniel explained like a pro pero i agreed with his statement. Nakakaramdam din ako na marami siyang tinatago.

"I don't know..." Ang tanging sagot ko.

"What if...." Pag tugon nya dahilan para mag katinginan kami sa isa't isa. "This is will be your first mission?" He said and thought of his suggest.

"I'm a lawyer not a detective!" I demanded.

"Edi paano mo malalaman yung gusto mong malaman, sige nga" he scolded me like he wants to pushed me to do that freaking mission. "Remember, wala kang ibang sources kundi sarili mo lang" sa sinabi niya para akong naliwanagan. "If you wanna your mother then find a way, thana. You cannot command that to other people because your father is much more powerful than you. Kung marami kang sources, ibahin mo si father mo. He is a governor" He added.