Chapter 1

Thana Eredera

Last night, I had an argument with my father. I really wanted to know who my mother was but instead of telling me he just got mad at me.

"What the fuck was wrong with you?! You don't even allow me to see my mother?! What kind of father are you!?" I shouted furiously.

"You don't need to know your mom, Thana. Go back to your room or else I will grounded you for 10 weeks!"

"I HATE YOU, FATHER! I HATE YOU!" I ran out of his office and went to my room.

I cried so much over in my bed na parang konti nalang ay magkakaroon nang alon sa loob ng aking kwarto.

Tomorrow morning, I went to school in a very mean mood. Ayokong may lumalapit sa'kin kung meron man ay namumura ko nalang. Galit ako sa mundo okay? Geez. I do nothing but rolled my eye instantly.

I walk in the middle of the hallway while cross-armed and full of bad behavior, accompanied by large eyebags.

"Are you okay?" Daniel asked.

"Shut up!" I constantly answered.

A few hours later and now we are now taking the science subject. My attention was out of class. I still wonder what my mother looks like personally. I wanna hug her, I wanna see her, I badly want to meet her. I don't want to die without even seeing her. At least once in my whole life I could only feel her hug. I will be happier.

I'm holding my tears back at ayokong makita ng mga tao na umiiyak ako at baka sabihin ay nag eemote ako.

I was staring outside of the window room when I saw something strange in my mind. I saw a crosswalk and people. It just stands there and doesn't move. From what I can see, it is not in Manila but in other parts of the Philippines. Where is it and why am I seeing something? I tried to ignore what I was seeing and maybe I was just meditating. I did what I had to do but it still didn't go out of my mind. What the fuck was happening to me?!

Ilang minuto ang nakalipas at wala nang taong lumalakad sa crosswalk. Pinagmamasdan ko lamang ang paligid nang makita ko nang gumalaw ito patawid sa crosswalk. ngunit isang nakakagulat ang hindi ko inaasahan na mangyari. Nag green sign ang traffic light na kanina lang ay red color at ang mga sasakyan ay nag si galawan na bigla. May isang motor na nagmamadali at papunta ito sa'kin.

"Watch out!" Sigaw ko at napatayo pa saaking kinauupuan dahilan para madistract ang mga tao sa loob ng room. I couldn't help but to breathe heavily because of the nervousness. Anong nangyari dun? Is it me or someone else? Fuck.

"H-hey hey, what happened?" Daniel approaches me and he seems worried.

"E-excuse me" I immediately walked out of the room and went to the restroom to calm down. I'm still wondering why I am seeing weird things earlier.

I took a deep breath and fixed myself. Later after I saw Daria went inside the restroom and washed her hand. She lent me a tissue and I took it.

"Wipe off your sweat, what happened to you earlier looks like you got shocked" she said.

"I-it's nothing. There is only a cockroach under my table "I lied.

"There is no cockroach in your table, Thana. You're funny. Siguro naka-kape ka ngayon" pagtugon nito at humarap sa salamin

"Uh-uhmm.. oo, haha. Parang ganun na nga" i laugh nervousness and agreed to her. Dahil nga ba sa kape ang reaction ko kanina? Hindi ko alam pero hindi pa ako sure sa nakita ko.

Thalia Eredera P.O.V

Puyat na puyat ako dahil sa mga nai-search ko kanina about telepathy. Lutang ako at lumilipad isip ko kaya hindi ko alam kung anong gagawin ko sa mga nakapaligid ko.