v. summer dress

         005               summer dress

005 summer dress

     Bea's rosy lips pulled into a smile as she entered the Conklin and Fisher kitchen, quietly sitting down and listening to Jeremiah speak

     Bea's rosy lips pulled into a smile as she entered the Conklin and Fisher kitchen, quietly sitting down and listening to Jeremiah speak. She sat down next to Laurel and gazed around intently, absorbing her surroundings. It had been far too long since she resided in their summer home, far too long since Bea had been inside the place she held so dearly.

     "Well, Conrad does not have hope, actually," Jeremiah declared. "He's hopeless, but my hangover smoothie— it cures all."

Once Jeremiah turned around, he realized who had awoken and now joined them. "Good morning, B!"

"Morning, Jere," she smiled back. Bea had only been awake for fifteen minutes, which were spent splashing water on her face, brushing her teeth, and recalling the bonfire. She had also managed to borrow an outfit from Belly.

"Can you please just hurry up?" Conrad spoke in a voice embroidered with annoyance, his hands pressed to both sides of his pounding head.

"Just.. just go back to bed, alright," Jeremiah suggested, still hovering over his precious hangover smoothie and it's ingredients.

"All right," Jeremiah sighed sharply, ushering Steven away once more. "Seriously, Steven, get out."

"Oh, c'mon," Steven protested, though not resisting when Jeremiah pushed him back.