7 || THE CONFESSION

CARRY ON
"Because, I, will happily admit to being into Eddie."

THE SOUND OF THE door slamming open, made both Riley and Eddie flinch away from each other. Turning to look at who it was, they saw Max, Dustin and Steve walking in.

"Riley, we may need you." Steve told the boy making him sigh. "Then what was the point of me staying here?"

"Just in case." Steve shrugged making Riley roll his eyes and mock the boy. "Just in case." With a groan, the bot got up from his spot and turned back to face Eddie.

"Don't go anywhere."

"Wasn't planning on it." Eddie saluted the boy who walked towards the door before closing it shut.

"So, where are we going exactly?" Riley asked as the group made their way towards Steve's car.

"You'll see." That was all Dustin responded with before he got into the car as did everyone else.

The three had informed Riley of what had happened whilst he was with Eddie. Some boy named Fred had now died, the same way as Chrissy, and how they have both been talking with Ms Kelley at school.

The plan was to get inside Ms Kelley's house and get any sort of information about the two before any more would die.

Since Max already has sessions with the women, the three others had decided that sending Max in would be the best choice.

The redhead was currently outside her door as the others sat and watched from the car. The girl rang the doorbell and almost immediately the door opened to reveal the women they were looking for.

The two exchanged a few words before Max was finally let into the house. "Okay. She's in." Steve stated the obvious, making both Riley and Dustin roll their eyes.

"Thanks for clearing that up, Steve, wasn't sure if my eyes were working." Riley thanked sarcastically making Dustin slightly chuckle.

"I'm missing collar bones, not eyes." Dustin then told the boy who didn't even look in either of their directions as his eyes were glued to the house.

"So, we gonna talk about...it?" The Henderson boy asked, leaving Riley very confused. "It?"

"Talk about what?" Steve asked, finally pulling his eyes away from the house and looking at Dustin. "Your temporary insanity earlier today when you basically threw yourself at Nance?"

"Woah, you guys saw Nancy?" Riley asked, due to him not being told anything about Nancy previously.

"Yeah, we did. She was friends with that kid who died, she was at the crime scene getting questioned. Until she saw us, obviously." Dustin informed the Blood boy who just nodded his head before turning to look at Steve.

"You threw yourself at Nancy? I thought you guys were, like, over?" Riley asked making Steve scoff and roll his eyes. "That's not what happened."

"Pretty sure that's what happened." Dustin shrugged. "It was pretty public. There were a lot of witnesses." Riley nodded his head in agreement, despite not actually being there.

"Are you implying I still have a thing for Nance?" Steve asked, clearly taken aback by the situation.

"Sounds to me, Steve, you do." Riley shrugged, now leaning back into the seat.

"Okay, you wanna talk about having things for people? Let's talk you and Eddie, shall we?" Steve asked making Riley smirk.

"Yes, we shall. Because I'm not a pussy and can admit when I have a thing for someone." Riley told the boy making him scoff.

The Blood boy had always been open to his friends and family about his sexuality and thankfully for him, none of them judged. When he first came out a couple of years back, they never brought it up.

Not because they didn't support, but because they didn't think it was any of their business if a boy liked a boy.

"I am not a pussy." Steve told the Blood boy who just patted him on the shoulder. "Sure."

"Seems like you trying to change the topic failed miserably. Because, I, will happily admit to being into Eddie." Riley shrugged causing the Harrington boy to grumble.

"And as it relates to your steadfast refusal to date Robin, it's pretty much the only logical explanation." Dustin then shrugged, now making the Harrington boy sigh.

Riley knew the real reason why Steve wouldn't date Robin. And the simple answer was that Nancy was more her type. Riley was quite happy when the Buckley girl informed him about her being a lesbian and was glad she trusted him with it. Although it was probably because he came out as gay to her first.

Still, ever since the two came out to each other, they related to each other a lot more. Robin never told anyone apart from Steve and Riley about how she only liked girls because she didn't know if her new friends would support her. Despite them supporting Riley.

"That's not the only one. And as for Nance, I was just trying to protect a friend." Steve told the Henderson boy who just raised his brows with a small smirk.

"A friend, Henderson. Okay? You too, Blood." Steve the two slightly more harshly this time making Riley put his hands up in defence with a small laugh. "Okay."

"I don't wanna find her with her eyes sucked out of her skull by this Vecna creep." Steve ranted on making the two chuckle.

"You're bright red in the face right now." Dustin informed the Harrington boy making him look away. "No, I'm not. I don't wanna talk about it."

"I'll punch you so hard your teeth will fall back out." Steve threatened the younger boy, the whole car now going silent at his threat.

"Woah, Steve, that's too far. Even for me." Riley told the boy as he patted Dustin's shoulder. "Yeah, too far." Dustin nodded his head in agreement.

Steve looked at the two for a few seconds making him shake his head. "Not cool. Sorry."

"It's okay." Dustin told him gently before Steve put his hand up to the boy for a fist bump which he gladly did.

alex speaks

sorry for the short chapter and not updating yesterday</3

please vote and comment!!
word count: 1035