5

Mika's POV

I woke up to the sunlight peering through the sliding glass door. I looked at the clock and realized I woke up pretty early. I sat up on my bed when I felt a presence beside me. I looked to my right and saw Hirashi under her blankets. she looked really cute, she had her hair messed up and she was in an awkward position. I got up from my bed and walked to Hirashi's and shook her awake. "give me two more minutes." she said as she covered herself with her blanket. "No, we don't have time for more sleep." "Dude please!" "Why don't you want to wake up?" I asked smiling at how tired Hirashi was. "Dude fuck off, I am tired." She said as she sat up on her bed. Hirashi got up and walked to the closet grabbed a fresh pair of her uniform and got in the washroom. I waited for her to come out and when she was out I went in with my uniform.

It was pretty early for us to go out and start patrolling, so we sat back on our beds and just stared into space.(LOL) "Krul said you joined hands with the humans, What did she mean by that?" I asked, curious. "well you better listen carefully, because I am gonna say this only once, I work for the Japanese Imperial Demon Army, I am a part of the vampire extermination unit." "wait so you kill your own friends and family." I asked shocked. "kinda, but anyway when I was 12 I ran away from sanguinem and a guy named named Guren took me with him to shinjuku with another boy named Yuichiro. "What is that boy's full name?" I asked looking a bit more serious. "Yuichiro Hyuakuya, wait OMG so you were the guy Yuu was talking abou-." Hirashi suddenly stopped talking and put her head down. "Hey what happened?." I asked. 

Ayo my beauties, long time no see.......um write. Well anyway my mom took away my laptop because of my brother and I couldn't write, obviously I cried and begged her for mercy like the coward I am and she gave me back my lap. Btw it is the summer holiday for me, I just wanted to show guys some of my future stories I am gonna write, so here is a sneek peeksy~

Todoroki x Reader ( The arranged marriage)

Yuichiro Hyakuya x reader AU

Todoroki x reader (soulmate AU)

Todobaku x reader THE DECLARATION OF WAR

Todobaku x reader THE ONE

Bnha x reader oneshots

Bakugou's twin sister x Todoroki