2

Mika's POV

'Wow did I just witness someone talking shit to the Queen, if it was someone else Krul would have killed that person right at that moment? What did Krul do 12 years ago that pissed Hirashi off this much? How am I supposed to change this girl into a better person? What did she mean by like me? Am I really that good?' I thought as I caught up with the certain vampire.

We walked in silence and awkwardness for a few minutes until I decided to talk. "I am Mikaela Hyakuya." I said. "Hirashi Tepes."She said still looking forward. Out of nowhere two annoying vampires showed up. "Oh My God, Hirashi is that really you?" Chess screamed in excitement. "Long time no see," Horn said. "Krul said that you're coming back and we were really excited to meet you, last we met, you were just 12 and now you're all grown up and so pretty." Horn said as she circled around Hirashi examining her uniform. "Really, I thought I'd never change." Hirashi said happy to meet the two vampires. "Well we gotta get going, Crowley-sama asked us to meet him." Chess said. "Oh well it was good to meet you guys again, we will see each other sometime." Hirashi said as we reached our new room. I opened the door to the room and it was huge.

Hirashi's POV

Mikaela opened the door to the room after I finished bidding farewell to two of my friends. The room was huge. It had two beds, a washroom, two closets and a small table near a sliding glass window. I looked at Mikaela and he seemed suprised too. That is when I realized I was looking at his face for the first time. He noticed me looking at him so he looked back at me. I just gave him a 'don't look at me that way' look and started walking into the room. I sat on the bed right side of the room and Mikaela sat on the opposite bed. "So how do you know Chess and Horn?" He asked as he looked at me. "I was living here in sanguinem till I was 12, so I practically know everyone here. I was a part of Crowley's Vanguard action squad." I said fidgeting with my hands. "Ahh I see." "I am going to change from my uniform." I said as I stood up from my bed.

Imagine the cape is a bit more longer and the hair is black with red tips/ends

I went to the washroom and changed into black sweatpants and a half sleeved t-shirt. I came out and saw Mikaela staring into space. "Hello earth to Mikeala." I said as I waved my right hand up and down infront of his face. "Sorry I was just thinking." He said as he stood up. This man is literally taller than me. He towered over me and I just stared into his red orbs.