~79~

Time skip 14 years

Summer's POV

The last years went by pretty quickly. Selena grew up to be a beautiful young woman I hoped she would become. She loves singing and I think she has a great potential to become famous. She hangs out with her best friend Hayley some other friends and this boy, James. I think she has a crush on him but doesn't want to tell him because she's scared and too shy. So much like her mother.

Lucas on the other hand is a handsome teenager who loves playing the drums. He has a group of friend with Joshua, Lily and Henry (Zomika and Lesme kids) and also Thomas and Ashley. Since Lucas, Lily, Josh and Henry were born on the same year, they grew up really close.

Tomika and Zack got married 13 years ago and live their best life. Two years after the twins birth, they got a little girl named Zoe and year after a little boy Alex.

Lawrence and Esme got another kid Leo who is eleven. Lawrence proposed two years after Henry's birth and married 11 years ago.

Freddy and I lived happily in our little paradise. We got a little boy 11 years ago, Jason who is best friend with Leo and Alex. We faced the difficulties together which made them a lot easier.

School of Rock is now an international band. We recorded songs and went on tour with our kids. Mr Finn never left us and helped us to raise our kids. He is the best grandfather they could ever have.

I love my life and family more than anything and I can't tell myself it all started on Instagram.

~~~

Author note

Hi, I'm so sorry that I wasn't active and didn't update during four months. I don't have an excuse except that my mind wasn't in writing. But now I'm back with the last chapter of this long School of Rock story and some other stories in preparation.

Thank you so much for reading this story,

Selena <3