Always

'It should contain the spell to your hand.' serverus said walking way from albus' office.

'Do not walk away from me. we both know that the Malfoy boy has been sentenced to kill me by the end of the year but you can't let him you must do it yourself that is the only way that he will trust you completely.' Albus reminded him. 'the dark lord will trust you completely. That is when you may tell Harry Potter you must' albus told him, 'but you must wait until after voldemort is gone.'

'Must be told what?' serverus asked annoyed he couldn't believe albus had given lula the ring after he asked severus to tend to his hand. He knew what the ring did to him, that it was killing him yet he offered it to lula. She wasn't the monster here she was the victim!

'The night voldemort went to kill Harry and Lily cast that curse, she bound them... a part of Voldemort soul snatched itself onto the only living thing it could find. Harry, himself.' Albus informed him. 'There's a reason he can speak to snakes and why he can look into Voldemort's mind. A part of Voldemort lives inside him.'

'So when the time comes... The boy must die?' Severus asked

'Yes' Dumbledore agreed. 'he must die.' He assured. 'If captured alive so he can die at the proper moment.'

'You have been raising him like a pig for slaughter.' Severus informed him

'You're telling me that you've grown to care for the boy?' Dumbledore asked

'Lula never liked a bully. But she also tried not to judge the children off their parents mistakes.' Severus told him.

'After all this time you still love Tallulah malfoy?'

'Always.' Severus answered. 'you were wrong about Lula.' Severus remarked. 'could it be you are wrong about the boy?'Albus didn't answer just waited patiently for severus to get on board. 'So when the time comes the boy must die?'

'Yes the boy must die and Voldemort himself must do it, that part is essential.'