Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I get out of bed and head to the bathroom. I begin with my morning routine which is brushing my teeth and a quick shower. After my refreshing shower, I wrapped my body in a white towel and exited the room.

I walk to my walk in closet and pick out some black leggings, white long-sleeved bodysuit and an oversized black hoodie then I head to my old brown drawers and pick out black lace bra and panties and black ankle socks. I quickly dress up, comb my hair into two buns and head back to the closet and pick a pair of black Nike Air force 1s.

I check the time it's 6.45am at least there is time for me to clean the house. I finish cleaning at 7.20am and  use the extra time I've got to make some cereal. Once I finished eating, I washed the dishes. When I am done I take bag and keys and go to work. I work at Starbucks.

When I arrive at Starbucks, I head to the changing room and wear my work uniform. When I am done I go to my post and start working.

9 hours later ...

I get home and take a shower
After the shower I take out my pink bra and panties, blue sweater, white leggings and blue and white forces. I check the time and it is now half past 5. I take my keys and hand bag, and head to the club, the club I work in is Naughty shorties.

30 minutes later I arrive at the club and park my car. As I enter the club I greet the bouncer Mike and head to the locker room and change into my  red and black  outfit. When I am done I walk backstage. Tonight it's packed which means more money for me. I hear my name being called well my stripper name which is Rae Rae . I go to the stage and dance along to Wap by Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion, I sway my hips to the beat, squat then start twerking and swing on the pole and then I did a split and twerked. The crowd went crazy and money was crowding on stage. I was now done and took all the money from the money collecters, put it in my duffel bag and left. I then went to  give a couple of niggas some lap dances then went to the counting machine and then I went to the boss's office. I knocked and entered his office. Rae Rae , you're leaving so early, you got crowd excited and crazy the night is still young,he says in a amused tone. Yeah I am, I made $15 000. OK you know the deal gimme 5 grand. Aight, here and I'm out, I say. 

I go to the locker room and change back into my clothes and check the time, it is 7 o'clock
I take  my belongings and exit the club. I unlock my car and pull off. I connect my phone to the speaker and play middle child by J Cole.

I arrived at home at 7 and watch some movies. I got bored and decided to make some tik toks. All of a sudden I heard gunshots from the area and I grabbed my gun from the side drawers by the couch and took my gun and continued to do what I was doing.
Gunshots are usual in my hood but not around my crib, which is unusual.

COMMENT, VOTE AND KEEP READING!!!
SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER.