Claire's Ear Piercings

Four members of what was known as the 'Bakusquad'— Ashido, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero— were hanging around the common room for their leader. The room was almost entirely silent.

Mina laid flat on the couch, using Kirishima's lap to prop up her feet. He didn't much mind due to him using Kaminari to charge his phone.

"What is taking Bakugou so long to get ready?' Kirishima sunk lower into the couch.

Mina picked the stitching on it, "He's giving himself his morning pep talk while combing his hair."

"How do you know?" Questioned Sero.

"I walked in on him once. He paid me twenty dollars not to tell anybody so don't say anything." The group fell into silence, except for a vibration noise from someone's phone.

"Sero, you should totally invite Y/n to come with us!" Kaminari's voice sounded odd due to the charger in his mouth.

"Hush Kaminari," The redhead hissed. "The more you talk, the longer my phone takes to charge."

"Please ask her! I can't go shopping with all guys!"

"Why not just ask Jirou?" Kirishima asked mid-yawn.

"She and Yaomomo are on some romantic date," She scoffed. "That should be me."

Sero pulled out his phone, "Fine, I'll text her."

"Text who?" Y/n suddenly popped into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water.

"Oh, hey Y/n." Sero practically jumped off of the chair and walked over to his crush. "Do you want to go to the mall with us?"

"Sure, let me get dressed first." She took her glass and pranced out of the kitchen.

"You're staring kinda hard there buddy, you okay?" Kaminari joked.

"Dude, my phone—"

"Is at 98% percent so shut up."

"You guys, I don't need you directing my every conversation with Y/n." Sero plopped right back into his chair.

"If we hadn't noticed your eyes bulging out whenever you see her and helped you out, you would still be pissing yourself when she waved." Snickers and chuckles that started off small and muffled erupted into full-blown laughter in a matter of seconds by everyone in the room.

"Alright, I'm ready!" The silvery voice from before brought a small yet visible grin.

Kaminari kicked the leg of the coffee table, "How did the one who got invited last minute get here before the one apart of planning the event? Ow!"

"Alright, I'm here, you idiots." Bakugou stomped past his classmates and directly out the door. "Let's go."

The five grabbed their belongings and chased after their quick-paced friend.

"Dude. why are you walking so fast?" Kaminari said tripping over his various cracks trying to catch up with Bakugou.

"Why are you walking so slow? The bus leaves in 3 minutes so let's go!"

The group's speed got faster the closer they got to the station and managed to make it just in time. They climbed into the bus and sat in the seats closest to the front. When Sero looked down he let out an alarming gasp.

"What's wrong, Hanta?" Y/n peeked over the seat in front of her to find Sero with his hands and forehead pressed against the cold window.

"My sandal! It fell off when we were getting into the bus!" He wailed.

"So one of your feet is just out? In public?"

"Of course not, I still have my sock on, duh."

"No fucking way," Mina gagged. "We're buying you new shoes when we get to the mall."