chapter 1 (an odd way of medicine!!!)

Back in reality, Meto went over to zero's house, as he was going to knock on the door, the door opened by its self.

Meto: that's weird. Hello? Is anyone here?

No one answered except for a strange voice

????: Meto, I need your help!!
Meto: where are you?

A mysterious portal opens and sucks Meto in.

Meto: I don't like this!!!!

Meanwhile with zero, Aiden and Hiro.

Zero: today's a good day, huh guys?
Hiro: yeah!
Aiden: ditto!

Zero, Aiden and Hiro see the news of people disappearing out of thin air.

Zero: what do you guys think?
Aiden: I don't know? Hiro?
Hiro: I have no clue but the news said that they were taken out of the blue in some kind of bandages.
Zero: bandages? Hmm!
Aiden: you have an Idea zero?
Zero: I have a theory that a Digimon might be involved! But I don't know if that's right.

Elsewhere at a river bank

Meto: w.w.where am I? (I have never stuttered before)
????: Don't be afraid, Meto! I am with you till the end! *With a smile*
Meto: w.w.who are you?
Bulucomon: oh my name is bulucomon, a digital monster but Digimon for short, also I am your partner!!

who are you?Bulucomon: oh my name is bulucomon, a digital monster but Digimon for short, also I am your partner!!

Meto: o.o.oh i.i.it's nice to meet you too. I am trying to look for two friends of mine.
Bulucomon: oh, Pulsemon and dorumon's partners. No I haven't seen them.

Back with the boys

Zero: hold on I hear screaming coming from this way! Come on!
Aiden: wait for us, zero!
Hiro: yeah.

The boys rush to the basement of the museum to find a strange figure standing over a girl almost covered completely in bandages .

????: Why did you interrupt me!!?
Zero: what are you doing to that girl!!!
????: I am trying to persevere her life by wrapping her up in bandages like your race did thousands of years ago!
Zero, Aiden, Hiro, Pulsemon, dorumon, and gammamon: we won't allow that to happen!!

The boys got knocked over by the mysterious figure!

?????: Now I will preserve your lives in bandages!!!!

Pulsemon, dorumon, and gammamon attack the mysterious figure but get knocked back!

Zero, Hiro, and Aiden: Pulsemon/dorumon/gammamon!!! Remember how hot that food was! Use that against him!!!

Gammamon, Pulsemon and dorumon remember that happening