prologue (into the world of ghost game)

Third POV

It was a dark and stormy night at zero's house as he just invited over his friend, Aiden storm to watch the latest episode of Digimon ghost game!

Zero: I can't believe that Hiro and betelgammamon got over their fears and worked together to fight myotismon, hell betelgammamon evolved into canoweissmon which was badass!
Aiden: I know, but you don't have to get all excited about it!
Zero: sorry dude! Hehe, the excitement got to me!

A mysterious voice calls for the boys!

????/????: Help us!
Zero: you heard that right?
Aiden: yeah, I did. It's freaking me out!

A mysterious portal opens and sucks the boys in.

Zero: ahhhhh! Where are we going?
Aiden: I don't know. But I hope it's somewhere pleasant!

Zero and Aiden crash land outside of the school that Hiro, kyoushiro and ruli go to.

Zero: I recognize this place! Where outside the school that Hiro, kyoushiro and ruli go to in the anime!
Aiden: hold on a second! We can't Waltz in and tell them what's going to happen later on!
Zero: your right! Also look at yourself in the mirror! Your wearing the same school uniform that kyoushiro wears!
Aiden: back at you but your wearing almost the same attire as Hiro!
Zero: damn I look good! Hold on, we are in episode 1 of Digimon ghost game, which means Hiro hasn't met gammamon yet!
Aiden: that's true!

The boys hear a loud scream coming from somewhere!

Zero: let's go! Aiden!
Aiden: right zero!!

When the boys arrived they saw a strange figure standing over a girl who looks like they go to the same school as them!

????: Your time is mine!!!
Zero: who are you and what did you do to that girl?!
Aiden: yeah!
Clockmon: my name is clockmon and I just stolen this girl's time! And your next!

As clockmon lunges at the boys, 2 strange figures pushed them out of the way!

????/????: You alright, zero/Aiden?
Aiden/zero: who are you?
Pulsemon/dorumon: my name is Pulsemon/dorumon, I am your partner and we are Digimon! Digital monsters! We don't have much time, put this on so that we can be real and fight clockmon together!

Zero and Aiden put on the digivice and insert the DiM card that makes Pulsemon and dorumon real!

Pulsemon: alright! Nice one zero!
Dorumon: yeah, thanks Aiden!
Clockmon: don't forget about me!

With one hit from Pulsemon and dorumon, clockmon chooses to retreat!

Clockmon: I will be back for your time!!!!

After that fight, zero and Aiden went to find Hiro.

Zero: this must be Hiro's room?
Aiden: it must be because we're on the third floor of dorms!
Zero: true you got a point!

Zero and Aiden hear Hiro scream and they entered the room!

Zero: you alright Hiro-senpai?
Hiro: yeah, but what is that thing?
Gammamon: hi it's nice to meet you Hiro, I am gammamon, your partner and little brother!
Zero, Aiden, and Hiro: huh!!

A video of Hiro's dad starts playing to explain what's going on!!

Zero: so that's what happening?! Hiro, you can count me and Aiden in, we will help you out in any way plus we are also involved because of these two!

Pulsemon and dorumon reveal themselves to Hiro and introduced themselves to Hiro. After a while, gammamon gets spooked and sees clockmon crash through the window and stare at the boys!

Clockmon: I have come for your time!!!
Pulsemon, dorumon and gammamon: not if we got something to say about that!!

Pulsemon, dorumon, and gammamon run at clockmon and drag him into an open area. As the boys arrived clockmon has beaten down Pulsemon, dorumon, and gammamon.

Clockmon: your time is mine now!!

As clockmon goes to strike Hiro, gammamon jumps in the way so that Hiro doesn't get hurt.

Hiro: gammamon!!!!!!!?
Zero: I have an Idea!! Wait here!!

Zero runs off and gets a tree sapling.

Zero: hey clockmon, chew on this!!

Zero throws the tree sapling into the time stream and it speeds up the growth.

Zero/Hiro: take that. A chestnut tree takes a while to grow!
Hiro: are you okay!?

Gammamon: Hiro, nice going!!!
Hiro: I don't get what's going on but your my little brother!
Gammamon: yeah I am your little brother, Hiro!
Zero: you alright Pulsemon!!
Pulsemon: yeah I am okay, thanks for the assist!!

Zero and Hiro see a word in their head!!
Zero/Hiro: breaclaw!/ electric rush!

When the attacks land, all the time that clockmon stole return to the victims that they were stolen from!!

Clockmon: I'll get your time next time!!

Next time on thunderous arrival (Digimon ghost game x male oc): an odd way of medicine!!!