Chapter 11 - Missions and faceses

Andy P.O.V

I was layed down on the bed my arm wrapped around my daughter as the laptop sit on my lap playing the fourth Barbie movie in a row.

"Andrew!" Reeva voice made me turn to the door, slightly sitting up.

"Hey Reeva, what's wrong." I asked

"Nothing wrong I just need to talk to you about that mission tomorrow." She replied trying her best to whisper yet her voice held Authority.

"Yeah, sure" I nodded. "Just give me a moment."

Reeva nodded before closing the door giving the father daughter duo some time alone.

"Hey Lyds-" I turned my head to found her a sleep with her eyes closed snuggling her head into my side. I smiled at the sight, pressing a kiss to her forehead pausing the movie on my laptop before trying me best to get out of bed without waking her.

After a few minutes of struggling I finally got out of her death grip and walking out the door to talk to Reeva.

"Andrew, I want you to know there's been a change of plans." She spoke as soon as I came out the door. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"What kind of changes."

"We'll instead of you and sage, it's going to be you, Sage and Lorna."

My eyes furrowed in confusion, but Lorna was supposed to watch Lydia? I thought.

"But who's-" I trailed off gesturing to the close door, Reeva seemed to get the message because she sighed putting her hands beside her back before answering.

"The triplets."

My eyes widen as I turned my head to look at her with the 'wtf look'.

"The triplets." I asked making sure I heard her correctly.

"Yes the triplets." She nodded making me sigh my hand coming to my face in frustration. I didn't mind the triplets, well to be honest I didn't mind Esme the other two were just- how to I put this politely, to much to handle.

"A-are you sure that's safe!" I asked rubbing my Temple.

"Yes, Andrew I can understand you worry but I put the triplets on strict orders, to protect and take care of Lydia." I felt her hand come to my shoulder. "And if you would like to know that the same man were after worked for the Company that hid and abuse Lydia."

"Soo don't do it for me, do it for her!"

.

.

.

3rd P.O.V

Lydia sit on her dads bed, legs crossed as she played this drawing game she Downloaded on her new iPad. Her dad was on a mission and won't came back for a hour or two and in the mean time Lydia decided to play on the new iPad her dad taught her how to use.

"Lydia!" Lydia turned her head taking her eyes off her iPad as the triplets strutted in, in perfect Harmony.

"While your dads gone-
"We will be in charge of-
"Watching you so if you need anything-
"-Just ask!" Lydia blinked before nodding and look back at her iPad.

"Wait!" Lydia called out causeing the three to stop. She been thinking of this the moment she saw them, she just never had the chance to ask.

"Why do all three of you look the same." Lydia blinked innocently, tilting her head.

The three girls looked at each other, if it were any other child that asked that question they would get a straight because we do answer before walking off but this was the daughter of one of the most powerful Allies, even tho (phoebe and Sophie) didn't know what was so special about him.

But luckily it was emse, the nicer of the three that answered, "Well were triplets watch means-

"-born at the same time so we look alike." The other two copied InSync.

"Really! Cool!" Lydia's eyes lit up as a smile went on her face causing the triplets to smirk.

"Yes, I guess that is pretty cool huh!" The three thought out loud before Regaining themselves.

"Now like we said if you need anything just ask-" they turned around walking out the door, "-we will be in the training room!"

"Wait!" Lydia called out again making the three sigh in Frustration.

"What!"

"Can I train with you." Now this caught there attention as they turned on there heel crossing there arms to there chest.

"What." They asked one more time

Lydia smiled, "Can I train with you."

The triplets looked at each other Deciding whenever they should allow her or not, there was a minute of Silence before they nodded.

"Sure!"

.

.

.