Chapter 4 - Pancakes

0012 P.O.V

I rubbed my eyes with a groan as I felt something bright hit my face-wait something bright. I quickly opened my eyes to find myself in a room that wasn't my bedroom.

I sat up and got off the bed still looking around confused, 'Where was I?' I thought

The room I was in was nothing like my old bedroom; it was more alive. The door opened, making me jump back.

"Oh." The green haired woman stepped back in shock before sending me a friendly smile. "Hello."

"Hello." I replied, still unsure if I should trust this woman or not. The women stepped forward making me back up

"Hey, it's ok." She stopped as my back hit the wall. "I'm not going to hurt you, you're safe now. My name is Lorna."

"I'm 0012." I whispered.

"0012, that's your name." She blinked

"Yeah" I nodded. "It's the only name the doctor white gave me."

"Do you like that name?" She asked as I shook my head. I hated that name more than anything. "Well then I guess we should give you a new one. I should talk to your dad about it and I bet your hungry to"

"Yes." I nodded. "I'm very hungry."

"Well then come with me." She turned walking out the door but stopped when she saw I wasn't following. "Are you coming?"

"Wait, I have a dad."

.

.

.

"So if I have a dad, where is he?" I asked eating my chocolate chip pancakes that the green haired woman named Lorna, who I just learned is having a baby, gave me. She also told me about how I am in the hellfire club and also told me all about my dad situation but I was still confused about where my dad was.

"Well, he is off doing some work business." Lorna smiled. Lorna didn't want to tell this seven year old girl that her father is off killing the guy she calls doctor White so she lied.

"Well, when's he coming back?" I asked. I wanted to meet him

"I don't really know, kid." She sighed. "But I know he really wants to meet you."

"Really." I blinked in surprise, my father wanted to meet me

"Yes," She nodded as I smiled. 'My father wants to meet me.' I thought as a warm feeling came over me. My father wanted to meet me, to know me.

"And I be-" Lorna lent forward but was cut off as the elevator doors opened.

We both sat up

"Hello-

A/n This chapter sucked but I had to give you guys something