Episode 1:What A Night For A Knight Pt.1

It was just another evening at the Crystal Cove Historical Museum,the museum had closed for the night.

Their we find the caretakers tidying and cleaning up the displays in the museum, on display were many treasures, artifacts, relics and pieces of art.

We then find a brown-haired man with a mustache and wearing a light-brown suit with a white dress shirt and black tie was in his office gathering some files and placed them in his black leather briefcase.

The man in question is Professor Jameson Hyde White, a professor of archaeology exchanged from London, England and is teaching archaeology in Big City University, and he was preparing to head home to call it a night.

Armed with his briefcase, he locked his office door and then made his way to the rear entrance of the museum where he passed by Jeremiah Wickles, the museum curator, who was on his way to the medieval section of the museum with a duster on hand

Professor White:"Have a wonderful evening, Mr. Wickles."

Mr.Wickles:"Same to you, professor."

The professor nodded as he took his leave.

Arriving at his convertible parked in the deserted parking lot in front of the museum, the professor was about to get on when he remembered something and snapped his fingers.

Professor White:"Now, how could I have left that in my office?"

He wondered as he quickly made his way back to the museum.

Back in his office, the professor sorted through his desk until he found what he was looking for and placed it in his briefcase.

During that time, a dark figure made it's way to the convertible and climbed onto the back.

After returning from his office, the professor got into his car and then drove off, unaware that a figure was hiding in the back row seats of his car.