one

Harry's POV

"Styles, in my office. Now." The speaker roared to life that echoed all throughout the office. What did I do again?

Sighing, I stood up from my chair and headed down to Mr. Mosby's office. The usual long walk would be quite interesting. Seeing other officers checking you out, seeing some hot girls with their short skirts and tanned legs. I was the center of attention every time I'd walk down to Mr. Mosby's office.

"Hey, Harry!"

"Styles,"

"Free tonight, love?"

"I miss you, sweetie."

"Harry!"

I nodded at a few co-workers, winked at some girls and smiled cheekily to the rest. Always got my charm on.

Mr. Mosby was busy with some paperwork. Never wanted to be rude so I knocked on the brown door and twisted the door knob and finally entered his office. He looked up at me and I smiled, "Good Morning, Sir."

"Hello Harry." He gave me a sheepish smile. "Take a seat, please." He motioned me to sit on the chair adjacent to his table.

"Am I in trouble or something?" That was the first question came out of my mouth. Surprisingly, Mr. Mosby shook his head. Damn yes, I thought I was in trouble for the nth time this week.

"What am I here for then?"

Mr. Mosby smiled at me. "Ever been a fan of cars, Mr. Styles?"

"Sure," I shrugged my shoulders. "If you consider two things, a.) I like to drive and b.) I admire luxurious cars - then yeah."

"Fast and furious?"

"Well," I paused for a moment. "I do adore Gal Gadot there. Isn't she gorgeous?"

Mr. Mosby chuckled. "Heck yeah, she is. Dibs." A smirk curved on his lips.

I put both of my hands up as if I was about to surrender. "She's all yours, Mr. Mosby."

"Please," he gave a smile. "Just call me Chris. Mr. Mosby makes me feel that I am old."

I nodded politely.

"Think you could handle the Keating siblings?" Mr. Mosby offered.

"Keating who?"

"Travis Keating. America Keating. The son and daughter of Connor Keating." Chris explained. He gave me the details - who they were, the family background, the crime they did, and so on. He elaborated what my main agenda was, too.

"So, Harry. Do we have a deal?" He leaned back and placed his chin above his knuckles and his legs did the 4 o'clock position.

"Sure, I'll do it. Only if you give me a ten-second car." I raised my eyebrows as Mr. Mosby smirked at me in return.

"I'll provide this car, for now." He tossed me the keys of a Mercedes-Benz car as I caught them in mid-air. "Take care of that badass car for me. My first car."

Travis and America Keating. The Keating Siblings for infamous for their drag racing or race wars act. They always find blind spots to have a race war event so that the cops wouldn't chase them or what. But not this time.

I, Harry Edward Styles, will put an end to this drag race. Hopefully.