Chapter 8

Heyy everyone.

I am so so so so so so so so SORRY that I havent uploaded in AGES, and i do mean AGES. hope you can forgive :) and enjoy this chapter.....

Hope you like it 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Anastasia’s POV

When I woke up Liam insisted that I stay a bit at his flat, so here we were at my flat packing a bag. Caitlin and Ellie came with us, as they need to get ready for a C-D signing the boys have as well. I changed into my white and navy blue sailor shirt and my Taylor Malibu was 2 ½” jean shorts paired with a red skinny faux leather belt and a Nouveau rosaries necklace. I heard a knock on my door and Liam’s voice come through the walls. “Babe, you ready?” He asked.

“Yeah, you can come in” I yelled so he could hear. He came into my room and snaked his arms around my waist.

“You look cute” he said and kissed my nose. I blushed and mumbled a ‘thanks’; he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the living room, where I left my crutches. “You know I could carry you the whole time” Liam stated.

“I know but what will I do when you’re signing the C-Ds?” I asked him, smirking cause I know I’m right.

“Fine” he sighed dramatically. I giggled at him while I hoped my way over to my crutches. I grabbed my crutches and used them to make my way back to the bottom of the stairs.

“Ellie, Caitlin! We have to go!” I yelled out to them. God! They take forever to get ready! I heard them rushing from there rooms, down stairs. They ran straight past us, although Caitlin mumbled that she forgot something running back up stairs, Ellie went straight to the car bubbling with excitement. I laughed at her as I slowly made my way over to the car, with Liam by my side the whole way and at my pace.

We made it to the car, Ellie was already in the back seat, and Liam walked in front of me and opened the passenger side door for me. I blushed and muttered a ‘thanks’ as I slid into the seat, putting my crutches along the door. I fiddled with the radio stations as Liam ran around the car and hoped into the drivers seat, adjusting the seat more to his liking. I laughed at him struggling with the seat, as he glared at me and finally worked it out.

“Got it!” He celebrated.

“Finally!” I joked, giggling at him. He smirked and was about to do something but (thank God) Ellie interrupted him by getting in the car.

“Okay I’m ready. Are we going now?” She asked.

Liam leaned over the middle and whispered in my ear, “I’ll get you back later.” He winked at me as he then pulled away and faced Ellie. “Yeah we’re leaving once Caitlin gets in the car.” He answered her. Ellie groaned and turned her head, looking out the window as Caitlin was locking the front door.

As we were driving to the C-D signing I texted Kat and Chloe telling them to meet us their, they replied back quickly saying ‘yeah’. The ride to the C-D signing didn’t seem to take to long, we all sung to the music even when a one direction song came on we belted it at the top of our lungs even Liam.

Liam drove around the back to where the signing was being held since fans were lining the front of the shops. Once we were out security came and escorted us inside the building since the fans had spotted us, Liam help me as we entered the building walking over to where the desk for the signing had been put up.

Kat texted us telling us that we’d meet her and Chloe by the signing where the guys were, we followed behind the security guys who were leading the way to where the signing was.