Beacon Hills

|Aylin Pov|

I, Aylin Mikaelson, ran away from my family drama and the supernatural world surrounding it, mine is just a temporary thing because I'm a hybrid, a vampire and werewolf at the same time and to top of that I'm an original too.
I'm immortal I have all the time I want to return home and I don't think my siblings are going to be to bother by that, they know I'm always going to return home, because family comes first always and forever.

My brother Niklaus and I are the only current hybrids in existence, but he's desperately trying to create new ones without any luck.
They all end up dying after they get turned, but that's not my problem now.

I'm currently on my way to enroll in the Beacon Hills high school. I don't know if I'm going to attend every year because it gets boring at some point, I mean, I did this like a thousand times now.
I decided to go to high school because, yhea, I did run away from family drama, but teen drama is on a whole other level and NOT supernatural!

I have no idea why I decided to come to Beacon Hills of all places but I did feel drawn to it and on top of that I did a bit of digging into the Towns history and since the Hale fire 9 years ago nothing supernatural seemed to happen here.

Even if the Hale family had been still here, I think I would have come here ether way.
I know it's dangerous to step in the territory of a Pack as strong as the Hale one,e but like I said before,e something draw me here.

Well I didn't really choose the right time to enroll myself into school, because the semester has already started and people already know each other and I'm terribly awkward at befriending people and wen you're the "new" girl you get a LOT of attention and surprise I'm not good with the spotlight either!

But what can I do? I like listening to others' drama and gossip, and what better place for that as a school full of hormonal teens.

When I finally arrived at the secretary, she started to look at my files to see if I had everything I needed to officially be enrolled at Beacon Hills High School.
"You're missing immunization records, and we do insist on transcripts!" She told me, perfect opportunity to put to good use the percks of being a vampire and compell her "please look again I'm sure everything you need is there" I told her calmly while keeping eye contact.
She took another quick look at the documents and said "Well you're right, so it is" and with a quick thank you, I left the room.

Now to finde locker number 117, the very nice secretary gave me my schedule and locker number before she started to look through the documents and I'm thankful for it, because I didn't need to ask her later.

I found my looker pretty quickly and decided to put my things in there, so I'll only need to carry one book, my phone, keys, and pencil case to my first class.
While doing so, I happened to overhear two boys' conversation while they were approaching me.

"I can't believe we didn't make first line this season."
"I can! Have you seen us play Scott. We suck!"

"Hey, haven't seen you around till now, have I?" The one with the uneven jawline askes me. He wasn't that bad looking, though. He had brown messy hair and brown eyes "No you haven't." I respond, and I'm quite proud of myself for not being overly awkward.
"You must be new! You know we don't get so many people joining our school mid semester. I'm Scott, by the way, Scott Mccall" he told me.

Then I looked at the extremely awkward but at the same time cute brunette boy. He had a buzz cut, and I think it suited him. "I'm Stiles. Everyone calls me that. That's my nickname!" he said while panicking. How cute.

"Well, I'm Aylin, Aylin Mikaelson. Nice to meet you two." I introduced myself.

"So, Mr. Mccall and Mr. Stiles, that's my nickname. What classes do you have now, because you're kinda my only acointences right now!?" I told them with a tiny bit of sarcasm in my voice.

"It's Stilinski, Stiles Stilinski." Stiles finally announced his last name cute
"Oh well, me and Stiles have history now." Scott was kind enough to answer my question, and it was my lucky day cause I had the same classes.

After meeting those two dorks, we became inseparable they where my bestfriens, I don't think I ever connected with people like I connected with these two, well of course I did with my family but that's another story.

Who thought that me moving here and meeting them would have brought me right into the supernatural world that I wanted so desperately to escape from.