The Rest Of The Group

Zoè's POV
It's been precisely three days since Daryl shot Iris. Good thing my sister is easy to forgive! While Anna, Iris, and myself walk behind Rick I notice a few more tents in the distance. After Iris was shot we just stayed in that one little section of the group to give her a little space to heal in peace. Now Rick is going to show us around and introduce everyone properly. As we get there I catch a glimpse of Daryl loading a gun with a few bullets.
"Well why don't you meet the crew." Rick says. "This is Lori my wife, Carl my son." I watched as Anna's eyes go a little wide. Does she like Carl? If she does that leaves Daryl for me! As for Iris she doesn't show any interest in the two!
"Is it Carl or Coral?" Iris asks.
"What do you mean?" Rick asks in confusion.
"Well your saying that his name is Coral but I don't know a lot of guys named Coral. So is it Coral or Carl?" She asks. I hear the Shane dude laugh "Looks like she has caught onto your accent." He says. Rick glares at him.
"Its Carl." Lori answers. I see my sister nod.
"Well I think you know Shane." Rick confirms.
"Yeah the guy who carried me here without my consent." Iris interrupts.
"Yeah then Daryl the one who shot you, then the one who patched you up is Herschel, then there's Dale, Andrea, Carol, T-Dog, and Glenn."
"So is this all of your group?" I ask.
"There used to be more Andrea's younger sister Amy and you already know about Merle Daryl's older brother also Carol's daughter Sophia."
"Oh I'm so sorry for your loss." I hear Anna tell the three.
"What about you three?" Carol asks. "How did you survive and we're there more of you?" I look over at Iris. I can't tell if she's ready or not. That night haunts her more than it does me and Anna. We weren't in the room when it happened though... Iris looks at me and nods letting me know its okay to tell them.
"Well there was four of us." Anna begins to explain. "Our mother Samantha..." She trails off so I pick it up for her.
*Flash Back*
Iris's Pov
I'm staring out the window with Zoè right beside me waiting for there return.
"Shouldn't they have been back by now?" Zoè asks me concern lacing her voice.
"Well you know mom she's always slow in the store trying to figure out the best ingredients for this and that." I try to encourage her while straining to not run into the streets and all the way to the store. Then I see a two silhouettes in the distance.
"There here!" Zoè yells running to the door.
"Wait.. Somethings wrong." She looks at me confused. As the two figures approach I see one is slumped over the other. Zoè opens the door right in time for the two to bust through the door.
"What happened?!" Zoè crys out.
"She got bit." Anna replys quikly sitting her down.
"Mom! Can you hear me?!" Zoè asks hysterically.
"I can hear you sweetie, but I don't have long-" Anna cuts her off short.
"Don't say that you'll be fine."
"Go get me a bowl of warm water and a rag." I say to them. They nod and head off to the kitchen.
"Show me where it bit you." I tell her. She doesn't hesitate to show me. She pulls off some cloth from around her arm. I suck in my breath.
"Okay." I say. "You'll be fine. Just fine." She shakes her head in disagreement. She then moans in pain.
"Hurry up will you!" I shout.
"We're coming." The door bursts open revealing both of them Zoè with a bowl of water and Anna with a cloth. They kneel down and start to clean away her bloodied arm. Anna squeezes her eyes shut while Zoè looks away.
"You two go I'll take care of mom." I say.
"No we need to be with her no matter what happens." I nod my head agreeing with them. We then start getting to work I run and grab one of mom's sewing needles and I stitch her arm up. After that Zoè cleans her arm off more and Anna binds it up. I go to the kitchen and wash my hands off. I know this won't work. She'll get a fever and turn no matter what we do. I sigh frustrated at myself and the world I kick the wooden cabinet causing it to break and splinter. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Yet again I watch helplessly at the sidelines while my mother dies right before my eyes! I can't do this right now she needs all of us. I walk out and into the living room. Anna and Zoè walk up to me.
"She wants to speak to you alone." Anna says. I nod my head. They both walk out there heads down looking tired, anxious, scared, and worn out. I walk over and kneel down beside her.
"You wanted to see me?" She smiles and nods her head.
"I know that you know I won't be able to survive well without turning that is." While she says this she points to my crossbow.
"I want you to shoot me in the head. Got it if you don't I could be a danger to you and your sisters." I feel something wet slide down my cheek. She raises her hand and wipes the tear away.
"No no tears I need you to be brave not only for yourself, but for me and your sisters. When the light dies in me shoot me, and don't think that your killing me your killing a shell that my spirit used to inhibit and give me my final wish when I die. Please. I don't want my body walking around and turning into some monster." I nod my head.
"If that is your final wish I'll grant it." She grabs my hand and squeezes it. Just like that like she had squeezed her life out and gave it to me for courage she passed away. I feel tears spill from my eyes and land on her soft pale cheeks. I look at my mother the one that I had just got back is now gone again. Her golden blonde hair lays on the soft white pillow under her head. Her once lively blue eyes dull down. I kiss her forehead and stand up I walk over grab my crossbow and aim it at her head knowing that would be the only place reliable that she's died.
"I'll grant your final wish mother. Vale te amo." I say in fluent Latin. (Goodbye, I love you.)