Chapter 1

GrangerDanger:

Hey!

Bellatrix frowned at the newcomer, in bright pink and with a cherry on its head, a stark contrast to Bellatrix's black with a bandana around her head. She absolutely despised it when people were overly friendly with her, and she would leave the game, but she was finally admin and didn't want to go through the trouble of getting onto another server.

GrangerDanger:

Do u mind making this private real quick so my friends can join?

Scowling, Bellatrix was about to say no, but they were still the only two people on the server, and she wanted to get started sometime in the next decade, so she typed back "fine" and hoped she wouldn't regret it.

A minute later, Ginger, Stupid I, and H joined the party and immediately started talking in the chat, the little icon at the top of the screen buzzing incessantly. Yes, Bellatrix thought, this was definitely a mistake, and she set it back to public so others could join.

She tried to forget about "GrangerDanger", as much as she could with them following her around (gods, she hated it when people did that), and started the game when it was full.

She immediately brightened upon discovering that she was the imposter, along with Riddlemethis, but scowled again when ferretboi left the game, probably mad about not being imposter. She rolled her eyes, then set off towards electrical to lurk until someone inevitably came in to do a task.

Stupid I walked in, completely alone, and Bellatrix smirked. This was the part she loved about this game- it was probably a little concerning to enjoy killing people, online or not, but she was the best at not getting caught. She pressed the kill button, watched as Stupid I was murdered (and, oh, did she love those graphics), and quickly escaped into the nearby vent. Popping up in the hallway, she looked around to find...

GrangerDanger looking right at her.

Shit.

She couldn't kill her, she still had 30 seconds left in her cooldown period. She stood there, rooted to the spot, hoping that pink wouldn't move from where they, too, were frozen in place, before the countdown reached zero and....

Dead body reported.

Damnit.

Ginger:

Where.

H:

Nooooo Ginnyyyyy

Riddlemethis:

Where

Player:

Idk i'm new to this game, it was like a dark scary room

Cho:

Where

Oh

Nvm

Electrical?

Player:

Ye i think that's it

H:

Did u see who

Player:

Nah.

Bellatrix bit her lip, waiting for GrangerDanger to speak up.

GrangerDanger:

Not black, they were doing a task

Huh?