I Still Get Jealous

It's been a week since me and Michael have ran away together. We are doing good, I'm falling in love with him more and more each day. I'm currently cleaning the apartment because we are expecting company. Luke, Ashton, and Calum are coming over, this is only my second time meeting them and I'm kind of stressed out. I mean I want them to like me they are Michael's best friends. Michael comes over to me and wraps his arms around me nuzzling his nose into the side of my neck and pressing kisses to the sensitive skin. "Relax babe it's just Calum, Ashton, and Luke." I question "Why do you assume I'm stressed?" He chuckles and hugs me tighter "Babe you've been fixing that pillow for a whole ten minutes." I chuckle "I just want them to like me, they're your best friends." He smiles and turns me around to face him. "Babe they already do love you." I kiss him right as he door bursts open and the three boys come barging in. I pull away and Calum says "Ew seriously guys? Get a room." I flush pink and hide behind Michael. Michael flips him off and says "Shut up Calum, this is my house and my girlfriend. You're lucky we had clothes on." I squeak and smack his chest in embarrassment. This caused all of the other boys to laugh including Michael. We have not had sex yet. I'm not ready. I'm classy not trashy. I come out from behind Michael's chest and put on my badass attitude. I stand tall and say "Hey Losers." They all laugh at my new found confidence. Ashton runs to hug me and spins me. I hug him back and laugh. "It's nice to see you too Ash." He smiles at me and I pull back to see Calum pouting and making grabby hands "Where's my hug?" I laugh and go to pull him into a hug. He holds me close and rocks back and forth. "You can let go now Cal." I say after a few moments have passed and holds me closer and then let's me go laughing. Luke is standing there shyly. He seems like the type to be too shy. I run up to the giant and hug him. "Don't be shy Lukey." He smiles and holds me close. I pull away as make my way into Michael's arms and kiss his lips. Ashton is the first to speak up, "So what do you all want to do?" I smile and speak up "Let's go out to eat!" Michael's screams "Pizza!" I laugh because I knew what he was going to say. We all agree and head towards Calum's Hummer because Donatello is too small for all of us. We head towards the boys favorite pizza place. Calum driving, Ash in the passenger seat. And me in the middle of Michael and Luke in the back. I reach forward and whisper to Cal and Ash a plan I have. Calum agrees and so does Ash. I sit back and Michael pesters me the whole ride there wanting to know what I was planning with Ash and Cal. I stayed silent and silence him with a kiss. We pull in and we all climb out of the hummer. We walk in and take a booth at the back. I sit next to Michael and Ash while Calum and Luke are on the other side. We order a large pizza half cheese and the other half pepperoni. We sit and chat until the pizza is ready. I take two slices and put it on my plate. Michael takes 5 pieces and I laugh. He chuckles. The other boys dig in. I eat my pizza pretty fast and Michael feeds me a piece of his. He got some pizza sauce on the corner of his mouth and before I could stop myself I lean forward and lick it off. He laughs and so do I. I wink at Ash and we both excuse ourselves from the table. We hurry outside to Calum's hummer and he speeds through the streets. Ash pulls into the pet store and we run in. We run to the kittens. We both pick out a little back kitten with one white ear. It's unique just like Mikey. I pick him up out of the cage and Ash grabs a litter box and some cat liter, food and a Green collar. We pay and hurry to mine and Michael's apartment and fix the liter box and give it food. We lock the door and hurry back to the pizza place. Michael runs to embrace me. "Where did you go?" I smile and kiss him "It's a secret." He pouts and I smile at Ash. "We have to make a quick stop at Walmart." Cal says quickly. We all pile back into the hummer and sing along to Green Day the whole ride there. I found out that Holiday is one of Luke's favorite songs. When at Walmart we all split apart. Except I stayed with Mikey. "I think I want to dye my hair again." He announces I smile and agree. He goes on one side of the isle and I go on the other. I feel a hand on my shoulder and instantly recognize it's not Michael's. "Can I help you pretty lady?" I snort "As if!" He chuckles "Feisty huh? I like them with a little fight." He puts his arms around me and I jerk back, but he's too strong. Right as I was about to yell for Mikey I feel the man jerked from me and thrown to the ground. I look to see Ash punching the man. I go to pull Ash off and the man runs away holding his bloody nose. He hugs me and holds me as I cry. I'm crying because I just caused Ash to fight, and he doesn't come off as a bad person. I see Michael approach me and Ash and his jaw sets in an angry way, "What's going on here?" I wipe away my tears and say "Ash had to help me it's okay now." He holds a bag with the items he has bought. He grabs my hand and we all make our way towards the Hummer the ride was silent. I don't know why Michael was so angry, it kind of scares me. Calum drops us off and Michael drags me into the house. He flips the light switch and throw his item somewhere random. "What the hell was that?!" He yells. I am shocked as to why he is yelling at me. "I- uh what are you taking about?" He yells again "You and Ashton?" I chuckle "We're just friends." He gets louder "Oh really? Last time I checked friends don't wink at each other and disappear for about twenty five minutes, or hold each other in the store." I'm furious now. "You think I'm cheating on you with Ashton!?" I yell at him. He yells back "I don't think I know!" I am astonished at this. "You're fucking Stupid Michael!" I feel a sting on my left cheek. My eyes go wide As I feel of my cheek. I register that Michael has hit me. I stay strong and hold back the tears. "You know what Michael Fuck you! I'm leaving tomorrow. And to think I fucking loved you, man did I screw up. And just so you know Ash took me to go buy you a fucking Kitten, it's in your bedroom. He was holding me because some dude was hitting on me he punched him repeatedly until I pulled him off and I was crying because I didn't want to cause Ash trouble. Have a good life Michael. "I storm into the bathroom and slam it shut locking it. I let the tears fall now. After a few minutes I hear Michael shuffling outside of the door and then I hear his strained voice; he had been crying. "Rebecca I'm sorry. Fuck I'm so sorry. Please open the door." I hear the door knob jingle but I refuse to open or speak to him. "I love you. I didn't mean to hit you, I don't know what came over me. Please don't leave me. Damn I love you so much." This makes me cry harder. Michael becomes silent and I drift of to sleep.
I wake up to Michael crying. I'm no longer in the bathroom, but in our bed. He holds me tight and cries. "Rebecca please forgive me. I didn't mean to hit you god I'm so stupid. I love you. I can't live if I lose you. This week has been the best week of my life. I nearly lost my mind when I met you at the club and you said I would never be able to see you again. Then we I saw you at school I was over joyed because I finally found you. I l-" I cut his babbling off with a kiss and snuggle closer. He is still crying and I wipe away his tears. "I forgive you don't worry Mikey. I love you." He smiles and pulls me closer. He kisses my cheek, the one he slapped and I flinch because it's still sore. His eyes water up and I stop him with a kiss. "It's okay Mikey." He nods and wipes the tears from his eyes. He gets off of the bed and shakily reaches into his pants pocket and gets down on one knee. I cry for the third time tonight, but these are tears of joy. He pulls out a black box. "Rebecca, I know we've only known each other for a short time but I've never been more sure of anything else. I love you so much, more and more very day. I don't want to live without your ever. Will you do me the honor of being my wife?" I nod and jump into his arms. He places the diamond ring on my finger. He holds me close and leans into kiss me. It starts off slow and sweet but quickly becomes heated and rushed. I pull away and pant "I'm ready." He looks at me shocked. "Are you sure?" I nod and kiss him again. I am lifted off of the floor and laid on the bed. He never breaks the kiss, he is overtop of me straddling me. I pull at his hair and moan into his mouth as he grinds his hips into mine. I lift mine up to meet his and the friction is causing me to became more and more impatient. He brings my shirt overtop of my head and throws it to the floor. I grab his and jerk it off throwing to the floor to join mine. He leans into kiss me again and my hands run over his chest. He kisses down to my collar bone and down my stomach until he reaches the waist line of my pants. He slowly unzips them and yanks them down my legs and they join our shirts in the floor. I'm left in only my underwear and him in his boxers. Out clothes slowly all come off and we both get what we have been waiting for it. He holds my hands above my head and intertwines our fingers. The room is filled with our muffled moans. When we both reach our max he rolls off of me and I smile at him lazily. " Why did I ever wait, that was amazing." He smiles and holds me closer. "Do you want to go look at houses tomorrow? We have enough for a down payment." "I would love that." I kiss him one last time and he pulls me closer mumbling an "I love you." I smile even though he can't see it and say "I love you too Mikey." Then I let my eyes fall shut and let sleep consume me.
~⭐️~
So guys I didn't go into full detail on he sex scene because last hike I did my friend aggregated me for a while month. Literally a month. Plus I'm to much of a virgin. I haven't even had my first kiss, so oh well😂. Thank you guys so much for reading my story. You all are amazing and I love you all to death. If you want follow me on Instagram: Michaels_heartbreak_girl. I follow back! And if you want Add me on snapchat: BeckahC11. I would love to talk to you guys. You all are awesome never forget that my little kittens.