review #115: Forever Running

author: carrie365

read it if: you want action and a difficult society

plot:

Young 16 year-old Destiny is a good girl with a troubled family. Her only shot to life is getting far away from anything that is wrong and could hurt her. In other words, running away from her own family. But had happened was anything beyond what she had expected. Could Destiny face her problems or will she be forever running?

review:

I don't visualize this as the next bestseller, but this book can reach a lot of things in the future.

It's awesome how this dystopian story has a easy to understand organization, and how close their issues are with our present reality (the economy is shit for a lot of us, there's dysfunctional families in every corner and sometimes life gets so complicated people just runs to find something better)

In the bad side for now is that there isn't a whole load of action and in some of the story-telling you may need to read very slow or twice. But in the good news the action is starting to build, so if you start this be patient

note to author:

if you're reading this, thanks for making this. All I wanted to say is written above, so get motivated and update some kickass action in the very near future. Keep writing and take care ;)

Bye ladies and gentlemen, hope you enjoyed this. Comment, share, vote, follow, read my teen fiction reviews vol.1 and if you're a directioner read my fanfic reviews vol.1,2 and 3 ;)