review #101: Escaping Dawn

author: ventisized

read it if: you like super powers

plot:

This story is filled with young people realising the power they have inside of them , however , not all fairy tales come to a happy ending .  Each of them are marked with a spiral on the wrist , each of them are oblivious to the special gifts they have .  When one boy awakens his newly found power and loses complete control of it , not only did he perish , he also attracted an organisation that runs human experiments . They start hunting down the rest , determined to find them to extract their DNA to see if it's possible to turn themselves into something better ; something more dangerous ; something more immortal . It's not impossible to hunt all of them down if the town is this small .  Indulge yourself in one of the many thrilling adventures as the characters start to realise how dangerous it is ; as they start to realise that they need to escape .

review:

Story: I always have a wall against fantasy stories, so I don’t know how this sneaked in. But I must say I loved it. The intro was so TV show (and I love TV shows), the story is interesting, the powers are cool and the characters are awesome. That doesn’t mean I’ll accept fantasy requests, but I’m a fan of this story.

Grammar: awesome

Characters: Like I said they’re very cool. The girl is kind of a tomboy but you do see her girl side, the “emo” boy is mysterious yet you want to befriend him for no reason, the new kid is awesome and has a cool family hehe, and the rest of the characters make the story even more likeable. I also started to ship the girl and the emo guy even though there’s nothing between them haha

note to author:

If you’re reading this, thanks for making this. I still don’t know how I read this. Maybe it was I didn’t read the tags or the plot but you’re lucky I really really like this. I want a massive bunch of updates, because I can’t have enough. Keep writing and take care ;)

I.AM.BACK! Hope you enjoyed this. Comment, share vote, follow, read my teen fiction reviews vol.1, and if you’re a directioner read my fanfic reviews books vol. 1,2 and 3