Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

As peeta leans over to kiss me I felt the hunger grow inside of me the same I have felt in the cave and in the beach. Soon the kiss turns into something more. now me and peeta are furiously fighting with our tongues. Then I get on top of him still wrestling with our tongues.We had been in the meadow for a picnic since it was a good day today.

"Catnip..." a soft whisper is all I can hear.

Me and peeta stop our session both to look to who has interrupted us. I look at the man. He has dark brown hair, olive skin like me and grey seam eyes. It takes me a moment to say his name out loud but it finally comes to me.

"Gale... is that you?" I ask

"Yah it's me Catnip...uh...I see you...uh...were...busy...with Mellark" looking at Peeta.

"Gale do you want to come over to the Victors Village to catch up?" I ask.

"Um.... Sure why not" he replied.

After gale had given an answer to my question peeta on the other hand eyes were filled with anger. I give him a reassuring nod and he nods back. As he trusts me.

At home peeta offers to make beverages. I stay with our surprise guest in the living room waiting for our tea.

Gale comes and sits next to me

"Catnip...." he smiles at the thought.

"Remember when you...kissed me...in that room right there."

"Gale...that was five years ago... I had different feelings for you...now I have peeta. Is this why you're here? To try and make me love you because I'm with peeta now." I scold

"Katniss... I'm not trying to ruin your relationship with mellark I'm just trying to remember the good times we had and will have." he smiles.

"How about we forget about that and tell me how have you been these five years?"

"Well...um I'm leaving here in the Victors Village. With peeta .You know the usual, peeta baking and I'm hunting."

"Oh well I got a Job in 2 got married with a girl but it didn't work out so we divorced so...um... I came here because 2 wasn't for me."

"Oh... I'm sorry you didn't find the right person" I say.

Then peeta comes in the room with the beverages to break the awkward silence we just had.

"Gale...how are you?" asks peeta

"Oh I'm...fine...you?" questions gale

"Same" Says peeta

"Um...katniss...peeta you wouldn't know anywhere I can stay right?" asks gale.

"Sorry gale but you can't stay with peeta and I because um...peeta gets um...episodes yah! episodes and um...wouldn't want you to get hurt or scared" I lie to gale not wanting him to stay with us.

"Oh then... Well I'll find somewhere else then." says gale looking disappointed.

"I better go it's getting dark." says gale

"Well then, and um... Hope to see you soon then gale..." I say wishing that he will leave already.

"FINALLY HE'S GONE!!" screams peeta out of joy.

"Not to be rude sweetheart but um...why did you invite him?" asks peeta

" Well um... He saw us making out in the woods it must have been very awkward for him. Seeing his old love and enemy just eating each others faces."

"Okay" implies peeta

"Well I'm going to take a shower" I say

"I'm going to bed" says peeta with a smirk on his face.Which I ignore.

I go to the bathroom and start to take off my clothes. I open the water and get in the tub. As soon as I'm clean I comb my hair and untangle all the knots. I put a towel around me and I open the door. My first sight is peeta who is naked on the bed as he is posing for a photo shoot with the only coverage is a loaf of bread covering his private. By all of this I am stunned. I look at peeta. What has gone into his head?

"Do you want a bite of some of my bread?" he asks seductively.

"uh....no thank you" I say as sweetly I can master.

" Come on I know you want to." says peeta

He comes over picks me up bridal style and places me on the bed and we start to "adventure"...

--------------------------------NEXT MORNING--------------------

"That was some night huh sweetheart?" asks peeta with a wink.

"Who knew you can have so much fun with bread" I say also with a wink.

"Well I'm hungry I'm going to go make some breakfast ok?" says peeta.

"I'm going to stay here and sleep a little because of last night." I say

When I wake up I smell pancakes. I get up only because I'm anxious to eat. When I head downstairs I see peeta only with his boxers.

We eat breakfast and we go to the dinning room. Me and peeta start making out on the table. At that moment Haymitch barges in.

"Sweetheart you got any liquor- didn't you have enough of that last night?" asks haymitch with a smirk on his face.

"HAYMITCH GET OUT OF MY LOVE LIFE!!!" I scream at haymitch.

"Sweetheart I was not Spying you guys were so loud!" says haymitch

"Oh and your BFF came over yesterday and asked if he can stay with me because he doesn't have anywhere else to go so I told him he can stay...so he kind of heard you two." says haymitch

"WHAT" I scream

"What exactly did you guys hear?" asks peeta who is also in panic.

"Well um...in one point you can hear um...katniss screaming ' PEETA STOP TRYING TO FEED ME YOUR BREAD!!' and another point was that um... Katniss was also screaming ' PEETA, BREAD DOESN'T GO IN THERE!!!" haymitch was going to continue but peeta stopped him before he can say anything else.

Then haymitch is out the door.

"Well someone needs to be more quite" says peeta looking at me.

"You were the one that wanted it peeta!!"

THIS WAS MY FIRST CHAPTER!!!!!!!! Dun dun dun

Hoped you liked it!!!!!!! Who wants CHAPTER 2 well then you have to comment and vote

(NOT THAT HARD!) ALSO PLEASE COMMENT ON WHICH WAS YOU'RE FAVORITE PART MINE WAS THE PART WHEN KATNISS SAID "PEETA YOU DONT PUT BREAD IN THERE"

Thank you for reading--------GIRLONFIRE2.....