I

01 // GERMANY

"What the hell are you doing?" Delilah asked with a raised brow, looking down at the spear against her chest.

Loki gave the woman a smile. "I'm going to bring you peace."

Delilah rolled her eyes and slapped the spear away from her body. "I would be at peace if you left me at my apartment." She spat through her teeth.

"Do you always complain this much?" Clint Barton asked, turning towards the strawberry blonde.

"I would stop complaining if you shot me with one of your arrows." Delilah pointed out.

"Remind me to figure out why the Tesseract doesn't work on you." Loki said in an annoyed tone.

"I still don't understand why you need me when you have Katniss Everdeen over here." Delilah said, pointing at Clint.

"You'll find out in due time." Loki said to the strawberry blonde. "Now go get ready, we have somewhere to be." He lightly pushed her out of the workroom and into the hall.

Delilah had no idea where she was. She only knew that they were in an underground network of tunnels somewhere in Europe. She walked to her room, which was more like a chamber, and saw an elegant long navy blue gown with a sweetheart neckline hanging from the door. She closed the door and sighed before changing from her jeans and t-shirt to the dress.

"How tall do these people think I am?" Delilah asked herself. She had to wear at least four inch heels so that the dress wouldn't drag on the ground or she would have to hold it all night, and heels were not something she was very fond of. She would much rather wear combat boots or converse. Delilah huffed as she looked between her selections of shoes. She decided to go with three inches instead of five, she would rather not die by breaking her neck because of shoes.

The strawberry blonde opened her door once she was ready, only to be greeted by Loki. "You look lovely, Delilah." He said, giving her a smile.

"If I didn't hate you I would say that you don't look so bad yourself." Delilah said, giving the Frost Giant a sarcastic smile.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Loki grabbed the spear that was leaning against the wall and began walking, signaling for Delilah to follow.

Delilah rolled her eyes, grabbing a handful of her gown so she wouldn't trip. She followed Loki outside, she didn't know why but she expected it to be light outside. "Where are we going?"

"We have a party to get to." Loki said, not telling her anything that had to do with stealing the iridium.

The two walked in silence for a few moments before reaching the building where the party was being held. "Are you actually going to tell me where we are now?" Delilah asked once they reached the back of the building.

"Stuttgart, Germany. Lovely place, isn't it?" Loki said with a sinister smile. The two walked up a flight of stairs and Loki held the door open for Delilah to walk in.

"I feel like you only have me here for some kind of distraction." Delilah walked down the second floor hallway with Loki by her side.

"Something tells me that you could be. Just don't do or say anything until I say." Loki said as he began going down the marble staircase.

"How am I supposed to be a distraction if I can't charm people with my amazing personality?" Delilah sassed as she followed him down the stairs.

Delilah stopped following when Loki hit the security guard with his spear and grabbed the German speaker and dragged him to the bull shaped table, flipping him onto it. "Is this really necessary?" Delilah asked Loki as the crowd started panicking. Loki pulled out an apparatus that was unknown to Delilah and stuck it in the man's eye.