8.

Owen

We walk out of the nursery and I close the door behind me. Hayden is walking,more like waddling in front of me and he isn't happy about the
situationen. He even put up a really good fight back in the nursery when I put the diaper on, but nothing daddy can't handle.

When we enter the livingroom I tell him to sit on the couch and that he can watch some tv if he wants to.
I turn on the tv and give him the remote.
"You are free to change the channel if you like. And be a good boy while I'm gone. I'll be back really soon, I'm just gonna put your clothes in the washing machine. Okay?."I tell him and he just nods slightly.
"Stay put" I say before walking away to the laundry room with the plastic bag - containing Haydens pants and underwear.

When I'm done I make my way back to the livingroom where Hayden is still sitting and watching tv. He is watching a show on nickelodeon.
"What are you watching?" I ask while sitting down beside him on the couch.
"Nothing" He answers while keeping his eyes glued to the tv-screen.
"It doesn't look like nothing to me" I say and take a closer look at what we are watching. "Oh, it's the teenage mutant ninja turtles. Isn't it?"
"Yep" he says, still watching the tv. He seems to be really into that show.

"Is it your favourite?" I ask and his eyes lights up even more.
"Yes, it's the best show ever!" he says with excitement and looks at me while smiling. Suddenly his expression changes and he turns his head away.
"I mean, it's pretty good" he corrects himself with now a more serious tone in his voice.
I can't help but chuckle a little bit at his actions. He is too cute.
"It's okay to like a certain show. There is no need to hide that fact or be embarrassed about it. Especially not infront of me. Okay?" I say calmly.
"Okay" he says quietly, almost as if he's about to cry.

"And hey, who doesn't like the teenage mutant ninja turtles? Turtles that are ninjas, that's sounds pretty cool to me." I say enthusiastically and he looks at me surprised.
"Do you like that show too?" he asks.
"Yes,of course. I used to watch it all the time when I was younger. Well maybe not this new version of it but the older cartoons, yes."
His eyes start to light up again at my words.
"Wow, that's really cool" he exclaims.
"Which turtle is your favorite? Mine is Michelangelo."

I smile and tell him that my favorite is Leonardo. Then we proceed to talk a little more about the show for a little while. After some time we decide to take a break and get something to drink. I get one glass of apple juice for me and one for him. We drink it up while watching some more nickelodeon together. Unfortunately there is no more teenage mutant ninja turtles on there for the day but we manage. Atleast I do. Hayden gets a little whiny about it.

Now an hour has passed, so I take the clothes out of the washing machine and in to the dryer. Just one more hour.
When I return to the livingroom, Hayden is asleep on the couch. He must be really tired. It's been an exhausting day for him after all. So I lift him up carefully, hold him close to my chest and stroke his back gently. Then I walk over to the nursery where I put him down slowly into the crib.
"Sleep tight" I whisper softly.

Hayden

I wake up feeling a little disorientated and not really remembering falling asleep. But my memories quickly come forward and I remember being at Mr Nelsons place, watching tv in his livingroom. Yeah that's right, he took me here after I cried and peed myself infront of him. Then he also proceeded to put me in a fucking diaper.
How embarrassing.

I sit up and look around. Why am I in a crib, inside of the nursery? Did he bring me here? And where even is he?
All these questions but no answers...
Suddenly the door to the nursery opens and in comes the man himself, Mr Nelson or daddy as he likes to call himself.
"Has my little baby boy slept well?" he asks when he reaches the crib.
I blush at the nickname and look away without saying anything.
"Awe, its okay. Come here" he coos and picks me up. I don't even try to get down because there's no use and I kinda feel like being held right now, to be honest.

He then brings me to the changing table , which I don't like but I'll comply for now. He puts me down and tells me to stay there while he goes to get my clothes.
After less than a minute he comes back with my pants and underwear in his hands and puts them down beside me on the changing table. "I'm going to take the diaper off now, okay?" he informs.
I nod and look away. Finally.
He starts with the tapes and then he tells me to lift up my legs. I do as told and he praises me. Then he pulls the diaper away from under my butt and throws it in the bin.

After that he immediately proceeds to put on my underwear and pants on me.
"There you go" he says "Now you're all clean and ready to go"
He adjusts his glasses and then puts me down from the changing table.
"I can drive you home if you want to" he says while opening the door to the nursery.
Even though I'm happy that I don't have to wear the diaper anymore and that I finally can go home, something in me wants to stay. I almost get sad in a way.
"Yes sure" I answer while a lump forms in my throat.
Why am I like this?

************************************

"So, do you have accidents often or?..." he asks, giving me a fast glance before returning his attention to the road.
"No, I never have accidents. I don't know why it happened" I explain with a serious tone in my voice without looking at him.

"Hm, okay. So you don't think that you will need to wear diapers?"
"No thanks, I'm fine."
"Okay we'll try no diapers now during the weekend but if you have any accidents during that time, I'll have to put you in diapers, okay? So you have to tell me if you had any accidents or not. No lying. Understood?"
My eyes widen at his words.
"No way!"
"Yes way"
"I'm NOT doing that."
"YES,it's for your own good"

I sigh
"Anyways, why did you ignore me this whole week?"
"Because I thought that it was what you wanted, after I told you about ageplay and everything." he says without hesitation "I thought it was for the best but when I saw your reaction, it made me reconsider and I'm sorry. I won't ignore you ever again. That was really wrong of me."
He looks at me and gives me an empathetic smile.

"Can you forgive me?"
I'm a little shocked at his words. It's a little weird that he is asking me that. But then again, he is a weird person, so whatever.
"Yes, I guess..."