||~💙Arrival💙~||

Muichiro POV:

A week passed and I had already packed everything I needed. And my ride was already waiting for me outside of the castle. Of course I am nervous, I'm getting married off to the enemy kingdom and we never met in person. Once I got outside, my luggage was already being packed in the carriage. Once it was done, I boarded the carriage and it set on to the Wind kingdom. The ride will be long, when I'm saying long I'm saying for about 2 days.

It's been 2 days and I arrived to the Wind kingdom. When I took a first glance at it, it looked so different from the Mist kingdom. The kingdom was pure white like wind and it was decorated in jewels and decorated in other such things. While I was staring at the castle, one of its guards came and said he was Crown prince Genya's personal guard and he sent him to get me. I agreed and went with him inside of the castle. I am honestly very scared to meet him. At this point I am practically shaking to meet the prince. I mean I don't know anything about him, just read in a news article about him once, his looks seem a bit scary but he is also handsome. And is very tall for the normal age. Anyways, we were walking for some time until we reached a room. "I thought I was meeting the prince?" I asked the guard in question . "Yes you will, but Prince Genya is busy right now, he has some paperwork to do. He will meet you when he's completed." The guard told me and then bowed. "N-no need to bow! But thank you for telling me!" I than said. "But your still a prince even if your from the enemy kingdom!" The guard said pleading. "No it's okay really! I'm not officially apart of the royal family here yet. So just treat me as... a friend!" I said back. "O-okay" the guard said back stuttering. The guard left and I opened the door to the room and found it was decorated with all types of blue, white, and black colors of gems and such. And there was a bed in the middle of the big room, and there was a balcony to this room.

 And there was a bed in the middle of the big room, and there was a balcony to this room

(Like this)

I think the room was supposed to be mine. It looked exactly like the one I have at home! But I wondered who made my room. Meh I'll find out sooner or later. I then checked the balcony, and once I did the balcony itself looked big! I figured to myself I could either stargaze or cloudgaze since I like doing those things in my free time. Just than, a maid came into my room and said "I'm very sorry for disturbing you Crown prince Muichiro! But I just wanted to say that Prince Genya is finished with his work and wants to meet you in the castles gardens!" "Already? Ah well, thank you for telling me! I will be there soon!" I replied back to her. "A-alright!" She said and bowed, than took her leave. I think I should also go to the gardens so I don't keep the prince waiting. If I took long than it would just be embarrassing.

Genya POV:

I was waiting in the castle gardens waiting for Prince Muichiro to arrive. I may not look like it but I'm terrified to meet him. I don't want anything to go wrong, since were engaged and all. After not much of waiting, he showed up. When I saw him, I saw his figure for the first time. His black hair was smooth as ever and he had minty tips at the end. Those same minty tips matched his eye color, and he was indeed small for his age. My face felt hot, I instantly knew I was blushing. I quickly turned away from him to calm myself down. But I just can't help it! I just wanted to stare at him forever! That's how cute he was, and the fact that we are engaged makes me even more flustered. I felt the urge to just go up to him and pick up him up for some reason but I'll have to wait for that. I can't believe I'm going to spend my life with someone as cute as Muichiro Tokito. "Prince Muichiro, how are you feeling here in the Wind kingdom? Is everything okay?" I asked him because I don't want him to be uncomfortable here. "Thank you for caring but I'm alright!" He said with smiling. Damn even his smile is to irresistible! He might even end up killing me with his features and personality! "Good to hear. Would you like to get to know each other for the time being?" I said as I put my hand in front of me so he can hold it. Surprisingly he held it, and his hand was TINY. Oh god why do all of his features have to be so cute?!

Muichiro POV:

He put his hand in front of me. I think he wanted me to hold it, my checks went a bit red because of the move he did. I mean, we aren't even married yet and we are just doing it for the good of our nations right?! I was thinking so much just for this little act so I just held his hand as to not be rude to refuse. It wouldn't look good later on when this is announced to the public. Anyways, we then walked around the gardens while talking, and I have to say, we both have a lot in common and he may look scary from the outside but he's like a teddy bear once you get to know him. I didn't realize he would be my type aswell! I could stare into his purple eyes anytime. Not going to lie, I had a fun time with him, and I keep on getting butterflies in my stomach with every second I'm with him. Even if I known him for only a day, I want to be with him every second of my life. I don't know why but this is what I feel, yet I just can't say it out loud to him.

(I made Muichiros personality like his old one before he lost his memories, so basically nice kind and happy)