CHAPTER 3

After they've Sah and Nurbanu decided they'll be sending me to prince Murad, I've spent my days in harem, again. It was not actually bad as I thought it would be, I even made a friend, her name is Hubbi. Well actually, she isn't exactly my friend, she's a loyal servant of Nurbanu sultan who happened to be around my age.

I just waited for the moment I'd meet him and get this over with. I don't have the high hopes in myself at all, I honestly think he'll forget about me very quickly or that he would send me away, I mean there are rumors he doesn't want anyone expect for Safiye.

And even though I hoped if I stay here as his favorite ane Sah sultan would still visit me here, I was a little scared, I mean harems dramas and constant fighting are really not in my nature, but I guess if I want to stay here, I will need to learn how to grow strong and powerful.

,,You look anglic, Amelia." Hubbi hatun complemented me as I was being prepared for the upcoming halvet. The all readying surprised me, I was washed in hammam, then they made me pick up the dress, put the jewelry and all that perfumes and to be honest I looked very good.

,,She's right. MashAllah, hatun, you look amazing, the prince will most definitely fall for your charm. Now you need to hurry up a bit, the time is coming." Ali agha falttered me with a funny tone as I could see his smirking reflection in the mirror behind me.

,,Thank you, both, but I think you're exaggerating." I chuckled fixing my hair.

,,Tch, tch, tch. We're making you a most beautiful woman here and you still think you aren't worthy... It's time to go, we can't leave the prince waiting, come on, come on!" He basically chased us away while both me and Hubbi laughed.

,,Really soon a doors of the heaven will open just for you, so don't waste your chance." Hubbi remined me as we walked towards Murad's chambers with pair of kalfas and aghas following us.

,,I know, I know, otherwise the prince will forget about me anr never call me again." I rolled my eyes softly, still walking.

,,I just hope I do nothing wrong." I randomly blutered out. I honestly didn't care if I did so, but I guess I want then to think I care about Murad or whatever. I would stay completely same if he rejects me, which could me possible since he's so attached to that Safiye hatun.

,,Well you better." She mumbled before I glanced at her one last time. It seemed like we were there, my possible heaven.

,,You know what to do." Ali said to me. Then the big doors opened reaviling a tall and young man standing in the middle of his big and majestic room dressed in the black robe. He then turned his head towards my direction looking at me emotionlessly as I walked in shyly.

I then approached him, looking at the floor, the thoughts were filling my head and it was just hard to comprehend everything, but I kept calm as I could do. The next thing I did was to kneel in front of him, take the ending of his robe and kiss the front of it. I stood on my knees until I felt his soft fingers touching my chin, signaling me to stand up, which I did moments after. His hand was still on my chin as I looked down the floor, almost embarrassed.

,,What's your name?" He asked nonchalantly while I was still staring in the ground.

,,Amelia, sehzadem." I said with a hesitant tone. He then gently pulled my chin up making our eyes finally meet each other. I felt a million things once I looked at him, I suppose I got lost.

,,So Amelia, where are you from?" Murad continued asking me calmly.

,,Bulgaria, I'm from Bulgaria, sehzadem." I replied with insecurity. He made me so mesmerized, I could barely breathe. I never would've thought I would feel like this when I see him in person.

,,And who sent you here?" He raised his eyebrow at me as I tried to avoid the eye contact. I didn't expect for him to ask me these questions, like he cared who am I, where am I from or who sent me here.

,,Y-your sister and mother, Sah sultan and your mother, Nurbanu sultan, are sending me here." I proceeded to say politely. He didn't say a word, he just brought his face close to mine. I felt him warm breath all over my face. That moment lasted forever in my head, or so I thought when we finally kissed.

His palm was on my waits and his other hand grabbed the side of my face in the matter of the seconds. It felt amazing but weird at the same time, like I ran out of air, like I was in the other universe.

Murad started unbuttoning my outer dress as I grabbed his neck and continued kissing him passionately. I then removed the black robe from his body when my outer dress fell on the floor. I ran my fingers through his hair as we walked towards his bed, slowly.

The rest of the night was angelic and wonderful. I never expected that I would feel so many things at once, but I did, and it made me wish that I would have an opportunity to experience it all over again.
I also had the best sleep ever, as the beds I used to slept in were so hard and uncomfy

I woke up to a sun hitting my eyes, soon I realized I was next to Murad who was full on sleeping. I looked up to myself in the mirror in front of me and softy fixed my long black hair. After that I cuddled into his chest before left a slight groaning sound. He then looked down to me and smiled cutely.

,,I wish you good morning, sehzadem." I whispered before he stroked the side of neck.

,,Good morning." He replied before kissing my forehead.

A/N

I had no motivation for this chapter, probably explaining why is so bad.